Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Me I'm Sinking!

Teddylicious

Ahoy there,

There is a nautical theme in this post as I have a boat load of rain water in my foot wells!!

Now I have cleared the drains out of all built up rubbish, yet the water seems to be getting worse!! apologies for the lack of info, but is there something i'm missing that would rectify this issue?

Teddy

Oh dear!

By the foot wells, do you mean the fronts or the rear?

If it is the front have you checked out the "Side window water leak" HERE :thumbsup:

Les

Have you tried putting the roof up when it rains? :huh:

:lol:

It was in the drivers side footwell, and was absolutely hilarious a few weeks back when it all froze (for anyone else watching!) :P

I've checked the seal and that is how it should be, looks like there is no easy fix for me :(

I've got water in the rear passenger side cubby hole and in the drivers side footwell, very puzzling.

P.S Gaz, nice to see you contributing, but don't you have some 'LIFT' to be fussing over somewhere else :P

It was in the drivers side footwell, and was absolutely hilarious a few weeks back when it all froze (for anyone else watching!) :P

I've checked the seal and that is how it should be, looks like there is no easy fix for me :(

I've got water in the rear passenger side cubby hole and in the drivers side footwell, very puzzling.

P.S Gaz, nice to see you contributing, but don't you have some 'LIFT' to be fussing over somewhere else :P

I was only trying to help :(

I'll go back to my fellow "Lift" enthusiasts then.....

:P :lol:

Thanks Gaz it was very thoughtful of you, I do appreciate the linear thinking, sometimes it helps... But I did scratch that off as a possibility as I think the last time the roof was down was about 7 months ago, I'm not gonna brave the cold at the first hint of sunshine! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links