Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whos Up For Santa Pod 5th April....

ricc

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• ricc

• Rolla_SR

I do... more than pies ;)

:lol:

Im a defo for 5th april...also be bringing my mate in the cavalier. He's got the 204bhp and reckons his 0-60 is < 7 seconds :unsure:

Kearon, in reply to your question as to whether I'm 'running' or not depends on whether or not I'm able to walk and use my legs properly. Currently using cruthes and as Chay will be able to tell you I take a while to walk and move around anywhere! lol. I'm off to london tomorrow to start my therapy so who knows. I may well be in luck.

Weapontech, nice one, It will be good to see him run the Cav Turbo against a CTS. Should be fairly close if his predicted 0-60 is accurate'ish.

Edit:-

Just done a rough calculation based on the car weighing roughly 1200kg and 204bhp@ the fly. With good reactions and shifts he may well be able to accomplish a sub 7 0-60. But of course, thats all dependant on traction, clutch performance and transmission losses :P not to mention driver skill. haha

His Traction should be superior as if I'm correct the Cav Turbos are AWD...? Could have read that wrongly though..

ooooooooo course they are. forgot that. i was just thinking 20LET. haha 6 speed boxes on them too. so nice ratios.

Hopefully dry so the CTS has a better chance! I'd be willing to bet there's a few horsies gone though due to the age of his engine. Unless as said previously it's been well looked after.

Shame you'll never know the outcome....... :P

I would, but I'm off to the Nurburgring then. Give my car a proper "breaking in"

Aah... a trip often spoken about on here but it seems nobody is willing to commit to going... i'll get there one day! :lol:

No Passport... I aint going! :lol:

Gaz - I'll force you to tell me the outcome, and with starts like yours you aint gonna beat the Cav anyway! :lol2:

:Runs:

At least i'm man enough to go again! :boxing:

Folks, I'm using weapontech' (Aaron) login.

My cav turbo is c20let with fast cams, water injection (mixes fuel and air with screenwash!!) and courtenay cs3 software. Approx 240bhp. And my 4 wheel drive does work, standard 0-60 is 6.4

Oh and it has been well looked after, £4800 spent on engine in last 8000 miles.

Looking forward to seeing and racing you all, although me and Aaron are gonna have a head to head cause I'm bored of him talking s%+t!!!

Steve

Well there you go! GL Gaz! :lol:

Still.. you're cheating as you have a Turbo! :lol: One thing for sure. You'll annihilate the CTS off the line with the 4x4! :lol:

Folks, I'm using weapontech' (Aaron) login.

My cav turbo is c20let with fast cams, water injection (mixes fuel and air with screenwash!!) and courtenay cs3 software. Approx 240bhp. And my 4 wheel drive does work, standard 0-60 is 6.4

Oh and it has been well looked after, £4800 spent on engine in last 8000 miles.

Looking forward to seeing and racing you all, although me and Aaron are gonna have a head to head cause I'm bored of him talking s%+t!!!

Steve

When did we agree he could come??

:lol: Well now that's just mean, just 'cos you can't beat him!

Will isn't coming this time is he? Is there any Compressors going? Maybe it'll be down to the GT4 to beat him! :lol:

yep looks like il be racing the cav then :rolleyes:

show you what a proper 4wd can do :thumbsup:

watch me go and mess it up and lose now :rolleyes:

yep looks like il be racing the cav then :rolleyes:

show you what a proper 4wd can do :thumbsup:

watch me go and mess it up and lose now :rolleyes:

Just seen your other post mate.... 10 Celica's???

We need more Corolla's!! We're outnumbered! :lol:

yeah good isnt it, if some are losing to u we can always tie a couple together. :thumbsup:

my car has cat back exhaust and straight intake kit so virtually stock, wont get chance to put my fmic and power fc on before we go though :rolleyes:

never mind its got me at the wheel though, not that that is a good thing.

OOOOWWWW, sounds like some kinda race WAR here, wish i cud go, but im a bit SKINT atm, but u neva know i mite decide to pay a suprise visit :rolleyes:

Argh I really want to come along to this, all depends if i get this weekend off, hopefully go back to work on Monday and will let u know that evening :D then i can woop all of you!!!

:SJ dont you DARE put that picture up again!!!: :angry:

Woop?

You barely beat an Aygo!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links