Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Santa Pod - Run What Ya Brung, Sun 5th April

ricc

Hey Guys and Gals,

After the good turnout from the last Santa Pod meet weve decided to arrange another in a months time (Sunday 5th April). If anyone is up for taking on the Corolla TS and TS-C's then please feel free to put your name down and come along! It would be good to have some more members of TOC present. Especially some of the Supra/MR2/Celica/Auris guys ;) And of course theres always plenty of room for Aygo's too after SJ and Paul battled it out at the last event!!

It is a Run What Ya Brung (RWYB) Event, for those that dont know what this is, you turn up in your own car, pay your money and run timed 1/4 mile's until you either run out of fuel or it gets dark. The entrance fee into Santa Pod is £10 and to take part in running you car on the drag strip its an Extra £25 unlimited runs on the Drag Strip.

There is already a fair amount of interest in this on the Corolla Forum. So it would be great to have some other TOC members there mixing it up! If anyone is interested just state your interest or meet us there!

As per the last event the meeting point will be as follows meeting up between 8:00 and 9:00 aiming to arrive at Santa Pod for 9:30 to 10:00.

The location, MacDonalds @ Sixfields Football Stadium. Its easy to find from J15A on the M1. Roughly 1mile. Its not the most direct meeting place for going to Pod but its certainly on of the easiest for anyone coming near the M1 to Northampton.

Santa Pod is all but a 15/20 minute local drive from here.

podmeet1.jpg

podmeet2.jpg

Follow the blue line! hahaha

Address for Sat Nav:-

Upton Way

Northampton

NN5 5QA

Please see the RWYB web site for full details. - http://www.rwyb.co.uk/

Thanks

Ricc.

Confirmed Attendees:-

1; ricc - Corolla TS

2; Norfolk n Chance - Corolla TS

3; Chaycore - Corolla TS

4; Crinks85 - Corolla TS

5; paulgtt - Celica GT Four

6; Weapontech - Corolla TS

7; WakeyTSport - Corolla TS

Unconfirmed Atendees:-

Miles - Corolla SR (Derv.)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• ricc

• crinks85

Sadly i think the rest of TOC is scared of the awesome power lurking under the bonnet's of our CTS's... B)

:lol:

I'm a deffo for this :thumbsup:

And of course theres always plenty of room for Aygo's too after SJ and Paul battled it out at the last event!!

Am sorry who battled who? :unsure:

DSCF2256700-1-1.jpg

:lol2:

I cant believe SJ keeps posting this pic of her overshooting the start line :lol: ;)

I cant believe SJ keeps posting this pic of her overshooting the start line :lol: ;)

:o Such lies!!!! I have the time sheets :lol:

im in!

got 93000 on the clock, good to see how many horses have gone.

to the meeting spot

only 192 miles

3hours 29min

according to google maps

thats one early start

good man! do you want adding to the maybe or deffinate list?

where in yourkshire are you coming from?

i was guna say maybe coz im trying to convince a mate to drive (vxr nurb ring) down with me me but stuff it, put me as a confirmed. going to start doing my sun dance !

from hawes but originally from richmond near darlington, its guna be a good drive down thier

Aah... i've been to Hawes a few times... some good walks round there :)

Aah... i've been to Hawes a few times... some good walks round there :)

havnt done much up here to be honest, still work in richmond so its a 50mile round trip evaryday so i am starting to disslike it here petrol costs and millage ! put 8k on since november, ouch. poor car just needs a good rest i think!

Hmmmm

well i would but kinda too far for a day or that should be too much ££'s in fuel,

plus we have a rwyb strip virtually on our doorstep, so if i wanted to do one i'd do it up here!!

And also after seeing some of the recent times (gaz) i think i'd buy a £200 old fiesta n still kick ur asses!!

Mo

Hmmmm

well i would but kinda too far for a day or that should be too much ££'s in fuel,

plus we have a rwyb strip virtually on our doorstep, so if i wanted to do one i'd do it up here!!

And also after seeing some of the recent times (gaz) i think i'd buy a £200 old fiesta n still kick ur asses!!

Mo

Want to put your money where your mouth is??

:lol:

Hmmmm

Mo

lincoln isnt far! took miles an hour to get here and about 50p in fuel!!

i guess if your worried about getting beat by a corolla it makes more sense.............. ;)

That's all well n good but i'm not in Lincoln...and my turbo aint exactly economical,,,

yea i'm scared of ur 'rollas :lol:

What do i want to eat money for gaz ur just crazy!!! it's for spending not eating you silly boy :lol:

When you break into the low 13 sec bracket let me know and i'll join you, and then still show you how it's done!

Seriously i might do york at some point but at pres i want to spend money on getting the tubby how i want it rather than spanking it down the strip.

Mo

What do i want to eat money for gaz ur just crazy!!! it's for spending not eating you silly boy :lol:

So that's where i'm going wrong :wacko:

May join you at York if you go ;)

Il be up for this.

Will let you know for definate nearer the time ;)

Coolio, there maybe some more Celicas from celica-club going on that day aswell ;)

Can you add me to the confirmed list please?!?!

Il meet you at the Pod if thats ok??

I'm a maybe ricc! Need to get my clutch sorted and I'm not allowed to drive atm and don't know when i can be out on the roads again, hopefully soon!!!