Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santa Pod - Run What Ya Brung, Sun 5th April

ricc

:lol:

Wonder if anybody will get sub 15s if it's dry!

..... I need my tinterweb back at home. :(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• ricc

• crinks85

guys, anyone cominng from miles away, and even thoughs that are not. If anyone wants to come to northampton saturday night, hangh out at mint go to the pub, chill out and what not.

your more than welfcome ot make use of the spare bed and 2 large sofa's we have for sleeping over. will mena your not having to get up at silly o clock and also for some who need it, cars can be cleaned.

om if your in for this.

guys, anyone cominng from miles away, and even thoughs that are not. If anyone wants to come to northampton saturday night, hangh out at mint go to the pub, chill out and what not.

your more than welfcome ot make use of the spare bed and 2 large sofa's we have for sleeping over. will mena your not having to get up at silly o clock and also for some who need it, cars can be cleaned.

om if your in for this.

thats a mint offer !

if i wasnt with the misses on saturday night i would of taken your offer up, as my drive is bout 190miles.

me and early sarts dont go together, i might be a bit grumpy :angry: by the time i get down there!

thats a mint offer !

if i wasnt with the misses on saturday night i would of taken your offer up, as my drive is bout 190miles.

me and early sarts dont go together, i might be a bit grumpy :angry: by the time i get down there!

Easy... sack the mrs for the night... explain about Pod being more important.... she'll understand ;)

Not that space is usually a problem on RWYB days but we have a dedicated club area with a few spaces left (should be just by the crossing where the Meguiars paddock usually is on show days) if anyone is interested :)

thats a mint offer !

Easy... sack the mrs for the night... explain about Pod being more important.... she'll understand ;)

i will let you tell her then, good luck !!!!!!!!!!

Not a prob... gimme her number and i'll give her a quick buzz to explain :lol:

Not a prob... gimme her number and i'll give her a quick buzz to explain :lol:

i wouldnt want to unleesh madussa on you !

Not that space is usually a problem on RWYB days but we have a dedicated club area with a few spaces left (should be just by the crossing where the Meguiars paddock usually is on show days) if anyone is interested :)

nice one :)

ive never really kow it massively busy on a RWYB unless its the day before an event like the fast show etc.

Good day had by all again Methinks!

Think everybody that went last time improved on their runs by at least half a second. It don't sound a lot but it bloody well is! :lol::thumbsup:

My quickest run managed was 15.1 Secs @ 92Mph.

second that, great day out, great weather for it.

i managed 15.2 @ 92mph reaction of 0.5 sec, it was my first time on the strip so i was well happy,

managed 41mpg on the way home ! and a trophy from pod in my 2 day old tyre, NAIL . stayed in the tyre and didnt lose pressure tho so thats ok, gives me something to do during the week.

if theres any pics or vids of the day, let us know .

I'm in the process of uploading the pictures my Mrs managed to snap.

I'll link to the Photobucket page when available! :thumbsup:

I beat Key!! :D

When's the next one? :lol:

Were there any Auris SR180s there? Just for comparison. I managed a 15.9 at Crail today in my standard one

Sadly the awesome power of the Corolla T Sports scares everbody else away......

Were there any Auris SR180s there? Just for comparison. I managed a 15.9 at Crail today in my standard one

Not that I noticed.

Track was still a fair bit wet today with our runs, so not too bad.. was soaking wet last time when we were hitting 15.7 and over 16secs.

Felt sorry for you after last time y'see, not winning any races first time we went... ;)

Anyway!

Few random pics from the day...

DSC01006.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

DSC00983.jpg

Clicky Here! for the album.

Felt sorry for you after last time y'see, not winning any races first time we went... ;)

Excuses, excuses.... you lost... accept it like a man! :P

It has been posted on FB that he purposely let you win! :P

Haha....

Admittedly I did miss Second gear and he went past, couldn't catch up again. I hate the notchy boxes in these cars. :lol:

Haha....

Admittedly I did miss Second gear and he went past, couldn't catch up again. I hate the notchy boxes in these cars. :lol:

Excuses only Steve, he's just not man enough to admit he was beaten.... :P

I just did you fool! :lol: I'm just blaming it on my gearbox! :lol2:

Exactly... blaming your tools instead of admitting that i was the better driver.....

settle it in the ring lads, nurburg that is!

is that link working ok or is it just my computer being crap and wanting to open it

sorry opens it but doesnt load

Could be bust... PB was being stupid last night and wouln't let me uploasd to my new albums. had to upload to existing albums and move the pictures.

I'll shift them to a different album later when I get home from work. :thumbsup:

settle it in the ring lads, nurburg that is!

We deffo need to organise a trip over!

It was mentioned in the pub about going on the Autobahn to legally max out the cars ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links