Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spotted

Sally19

Well after owning my IQ for just under 3 weeks, I finally saw another one! Was in Crawley at Three Bridges Tescos, a white one! I was leaving and they were entering and we were just staring at eachother, just smiling, was great!! If I wasnt in a rush I would have gone back and said hi!

Any other spots, then put them in here :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• no_data

• crb1011

• SallyIQ

• Norfolk n Chance

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cannot believe I have done 850 miles, visited 5 counties in it & not seen another one! TiQ TaQ does get stared at a lot though.

Another one spotted in Eastbourne (not by me though)

Another one spotted in Eastbourne (not by me though)

Hi sal :D

I've had my IQ 2 since january, & i've only ever seen one other IQ on the road

in all that time, but its the dealerships demo which i pass (in pirbright, surrey)on my way to work

does that count? :D

Hmm not really! :P

I seen the dealer one round here a couple of times...

Its cool seeing more on the road but in a way it makes me sad cos i wanna be the only one with one! Doesnt seem so special when you see another!

Hmm not really! :P

I seen the dealer one round here a couple of times...

Its cool seeing more on the road but in a way it makes me sad cos i wanna be the only one with one! Doesnt seem so special when you see another!

Thats so true lol :D

Saw a gorgeous purple one with tinted windows, silver bulbs all round & private plates, looked the nutz.

Oh, it was just the technician driving mine as he road tested it :lol:

P1010090.jpg

sorry for quality but iphones take awful photos!

Looks pretty funky...

Have you tinted the fronts then?

Im gonna put my private plate on soon... im guessing yours is your initials?

Not tinted side fronts as be nicked quicker than you can say iQ! Totally illegal. Just had the rear window & front top tint done, wiull make an effort to get some decent photos soon.

Yes tis my intitials, had it years ago but did not have new enough vehicle to put it on for while so had it on retainer.

Did your rears not come as standard then? Mine did...

My private plate is S2L XX

Cant get initials as my last name starts with an I :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya :D

I spotted an IQ today on the road (way hey) in Guildford Surrey :yahoo:

But only to be disapointed as it was my own car (DOH), It must have been out

on a test drive as its with the dealer (issues)

Hi all :D

Its finally happened i spotted a balck IQ (and it wasn't mine) in farnham surrey and the lovely old dear

who was drivng it smiled and waved at me ahh sweet :D

Hi

I've had my amythest IQ for 7 days now - love her to bits but havn't spotted anyone yet. Great to meet you all !

i supose being spotted in a IQ would make your day, so sad :huh:

I would rather be spotted by Brad Pitt when I have not done my hair, got no make up on and wearing my grotty old grey trackie than be a total knobber like you!

Sal yes rear sides were done already I said rear window :)

i supose being spotted in a IQ would make your day, so sad :huh:

Very sad but YES! I don't understand :fear: what's happening I had a Jag and didn't get the attention this car gets it just gets weirder by the minute I actually went for a drive just for the sake of it at the weekend and had fun. You are right we need help mate!

Seen two now, one at Broxbourne lights & other one in Waltham Abbey, both white which makes me sooo happy I got purple!

Aygo Blue 09 owner but almost went for an IQ (still think there fantastic looking, clever little cars)

I spotted an IQ black round drake house Sheffield near the police station! lol not that its linked to the police or anything lol had an admiring glance over. Gotta say there head turning little beauties, deffo a glimpse of futuristic modern cars of the near future. Gotta say i started to feel bit envious then rembered the reasons why i stuck with Aygo and bought the new model which i'm very happy with. Still who knows for my next car three/four years down the line. I think Toyota are doing fab in the small car segment atm nice little urban/city runabouts that get you from A to B in style and are pennies to run!!

Spotted 2 white ones on Saturday, one near huddersfield and one heading toward Lincoln. nice to see the numbers increasing a little.

I saw TWO ..............a purple one and a white one...................on the M25 clockwise, Sunday afternoon/evening ..........about 5:30ish

Both seemed to be making good progress when I passed them ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well 4 in 3 days, that has to be a record! One black & one white in Hertford & then another black one in Bishops Stortford & then one at Lyddon BHP show today with gold wheels in 17" that looked totally wrong in my opinion. Will post photos soon.

Jaine

That was my IQ you saw at BHP and everyone i have spoken to loves it, loads of photos taken throughout the day and flyers picked up from the car so cant be all bad hey!!

I havent seen any purple ones yet, probably cos most people have gone for the best colour...WHITE :P

As I said in my opinion the wheels were wrong. 17"s on a little car looked huge and made the car sit even higher, hopefully the lowering springs will make it sit better.

As for everyone getting white that was exactly why I bought purple to be unique and tis my fav colour.

Was not an insult just an opinion from fellow iQ lover. We can't all like the same things, how boring would that be! Shame you did not see mine now she is 35mml lower, been nice to have met ya.