Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Exhaust

JPS137

Does anyone know who the TTE exhaust for the 05 V6 Camry is made by? I understand that the springs are made by Eibach and over here in Australia the TTE item is about the same price as the Eibachs. Just wondering was the exhaust by Remus?

There are only 600 2002- Camry's in the UK, I doubt any of them has had an aftermarket exhaust fitted to them. Try the Australian forums at http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/

Thanks James, very few people over here actually use TTE parts, not well publicised and Toyota Dealers don't even know of it let alone sotck them. Most here if they choose a Toyota 'family' product go for either TRD USA (which is apparently a rebadged Borla) or use the Toyta Camry Sportivo rear muffler which actually gave an extra 4kW (seriously, standard Camry V6 was listed as 141kW and Sportivo was 145kW and even Toyota said muffler was only difference) unfortunately this has been discontinued and is no longer available

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links