Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fancy A Meet 29th March?

PaulT

Hello everybody,

Just thought I'd mention that the first round of the Toyota Sprint Series will be taking place at Rockingham Motor Speedway on 29th of this month.

It costs £6 to get in and spectate, so could be an idea to make a meet out of it :thumbsup:

If you are interested in coming, stick your name down here and read this thread on the TSS site which tells you how to hand over £6.

You need to prebook tickets by 22nd March, I'm afraid. Don't think there's an option to pay on the day.

I will be racing in the Aygo in class F, and there will be some seriously quick proper racing cars at the top end in class A1 for you to watch.

If anybody fancies racing, please see the Toyota Sprint Series web site as there are still some places available. (Costs £90 to enter the day plus £5 for a race license and £10 for helmet hire if you don't have an approved motorsport helmet. Your car must be road legal and MOT'd, and there are classes for all engine sizes from 1-litre upwards.)

Hope to see some people there :D

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a terrific day out Paul.

Nice to meet up with you again and glad to see the Aygo is looking good.

Nice to see Janey B and Barry too

There was a wide range of Toyotas sprinting too.......................great stuff :thumbsup:

Was good to meet up, Steve, glad you enjoyed the racing B)

Now we just need to get a few more TOCers in the races :D

Paul.

Shame i had a wedding to go to Saturday afternoon/evening, i had a feeling that i wouldn't be fit enough to drive Sunday morning :rolleyes:

and i was correct [ i blame free red wine! :lol: ]

I would have come along to watch you, as i love Rockingham :thumbsup:

Get some pictures up Paul :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links