Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lhd Conversion

StanleyCZ

I have a problem guys...I would really need to do a LHD conversion to my Supra, it is very unpractical to drive with RHD in a LHD country. At first I thought to buy a wrecked LHD Supra and move the parts to mine but that would probably cost way to much to get the whole car here and do the maintaining

If someone knows a way I can do this please let me know...this is a serious issue, I need it done by summer.

Please let me know of any ideas on how to do the conversion and what parts are needed to make it done.

Peace ;)

Sell it and buy a LHD car, it will be FAR cheaper. it is a massive job to swap everything over, dash, steering, rack etc and you are going to need a donor car to do it. New parts would be prohibitivly expensive

Kingo :thumbsup:

This has got to be a wind up?

Would be total madness to even consider such a thing!

Even not including the dash... the subframes and bulkhead are totally different, the bulkhead is part of the actual chassis and would need severe fabrication work to alter. Then there is the aircon expansion changer and climate control.

Its not THAT bad driving on the wrong side!