Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fao Russ... And Others...

Jimlad

This is all depending if I get the bootlid from roguesystems sometime mid feb.

But if I do I will be looking to sell off my genuine Autopista rear spoiler. It was imported from Japan and is not some copy, or Autopista "Style" spoiler.

Anyone interested ?

ryan1.jpg

this is a pic of Ryans old MR2 with the Autopista Spoiler.

Basically it replaces the original top part of the 3 peice rev1, 2 spoiler.

Jimlad.... Where did you get it from if you don' t mind me asking. been looking for one for ages... Two lads from mr2oc make them but trying to get hold of them is abit like finding gold!!

Jimlad.... Where did you get it from if you don' t mind me asking. been looking for one for ages... Two lads from mr2oc make them but trying to get hold of them is abit like finding gold!!

Paul, surely you can wait till i'm making them.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I got it all the way from the land of the rising sun...

it's a genuine Autopista rear wing...

Paul, surely you can wait till i'm making them.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Russ.... My Mate we hope you start to make those FASTER than the back bumper!!! :drool:

it all depends when he buys it from me.... :D

Jimlad .... I will buy it from you and lend it to Russ !! ( as long as he makes a mold quicker then he MAKES the b/bumper ) :!Removed!: SORRY RUSS !!!!!! Our Toy look's great from the front and side , but from the back ***** AND IT'S YOUR FAULT RUSS :eek: GET YOUR FINGER OUT AND GET IT MADE !!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

make me an offer

I have to say tho, I won't be selling it until Mid Feb... all depending if roguesystems can get me a rev3 bootlid.

Jimlad .... I will buy it from you and lend it to Russ !! ( as long as he makes a mold quicker then he MAKES the b/bumper ) :!Removed!: SORRY RUSS !!!!!! Our Toy look's great from the front and side , but from the back ***** AND IT'S YOUR FAULT RUSS :eek: GET YOUR FINGER OUT AND GET IT MADE !!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I can go off people very easy you know lol

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey I hope your talking about the Tom's rear bumper? Is that what your making russ?! Please say you are! :hokus-pokus:

If not..well thats just pants then :( :crybaby:

autopista1.jpg

autopista2.jpg

Pics aren't very good, but you can see the spoiler.. in perfect condition.

In the second pic ( although you can't read it very well due to the camera flash ), you can see the Autopista writing underneath.

This is now spoken for... it's going out to Russ this week.

so all you peeps could get Russ to make you a copy !

But Jim... by the time Russ gets round to it I will be old and gray.. OH GOD I AM GRAY ALREADY :crybaby: ( and that just waiting for my Bumper !! :eek: )

This is now spoken for... it's going out to Russ this week.

so all you peeps could get Russ to make you a copy !

Jimlad,

Have you sent it yet??????????????????????

Is it coming direct to me or to Roguesystems first.

Cheers mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm getting some pics of the bootlid/spoiler that I'm swapping it with from rogue systems. Once I've seen those ( should be tomorrow ), I'll be posting it straight to you either Thursday/Friday !