Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Service Maintenance Manuals And More...

aurissearch

Hi there,

are there any service maintenance manuals for AURIS? I'm interested in 2.0 D4D (93kW diesel)

I read (in AUTOTIP) that the servis inspection period for this diesel engine is 30.000KM or one year but according Toyota is about 15.000KM. They mentioned that the engine is chain driven insted of belt driver as Toyota says.. So where is the true? Do I have to change the belt each 105.000KM? Is there anyone experienced with? What's about engine oil/oil filter recomendation?

How many kilometers have you done successfully with your AURIS? Is still reliable as old Corolla?

I'm still deciding if I go for HONDA CIVIC 5D (2.2 diesel with 103kW) or change my mind to Toyota AURIS 2.0 D4D (93kW).....

Thanks

researcher :-)

The Toyota service interval is 10,000 miles or about 16K KM (Includes oil and filter change)

The engine is chain driven and never requires replacement under normal circumstances

The car is reliable but had some very small problems at first like rattles and squeaky brakes, my 1.6 petrol has covered 17K miles and apart from squeaky brakes at first, is now a good car

Kingo :thumbsup:

The Toyota service interval is 10,000 miles or about 16K KM (Includes oil and filter change)

The engine is chain driven and never requires replacement under normal circumstances

The car is reliable but had some very small problems at first like rattles and squeaky brakes, my 1.6 petrol has covered 17K miles and apart from squeaky brakes at first, is now a good car

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi,

I have just talked to Toyota dealers here... The maintenance interval for 2.0 D4D diesel is 15.000KM, the engine is chain driven (as you said above). The motor oil is changed each 30.000KM. They use SAE 5W-40 (as they said it's filled with 5W-30 from production). The service here use Mobil or Shell engine oils. I'm wondering about the engine oil capacity, according the technician it's 6,5L in this diesel engine (1AD-FTV).

Does anyone here has any experience with this?

Anyway if I compare cost servicing (officiall dealer) HONDA CIVIC 2.2 i-cdti against TOYOTA AURIS 2.0 D4D I have to say that the cost for CIVIC service is higher then AURIS even if CIVIC has 20.000KM service interval.

Now, have you faced with any reliability problems with this diesel AURIS?

How many KM's have you done on your car until now?

Thanks

researcher

there ought to be something on http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com for you.

Hi,

yes, you are right. Thanks for that. But I checked out this link and there are just accessory installation manuals and some general informations.

If I compare public knowledgebase of AURIS to CIVIC forum for example there are much many resources available....

It's because Toyota AURIS rareness in EUROPE?

Cheers

aurissearch

hi mates

I have an auris. we need to know what the waterradiater is same on 1.4 d-4d automatic and manual.

if not tell me please what is the different betwen both.

i have got radiater for manual car, but my car is disel.

lot of thanks.

Supermen (just not now)

hi mates

I have an auris. we need to know what the waterradiater is same on 1.4 d-4d automatic and manual.

if not tell me please what is the different betwen both.

i have got radiater for manual car, but my car is disel.

lot of thanks.

Supermen (just not now)

Not sure about Auris, but in some other brands cars, the diesel engines get bigger radiators than the petrol ones.

Regards,

Svet

But I checked out this link and there are just accessory installation manuals and some general informations.

I've only looked at the Avensis section as that is what I have & I know that the service schedule for it is there so I'm surprised that the Auris section doesn't have similar.

You can also buy full maintenance manuals from there. (in the Avensis case somebody has uploaded these so possibly again similar for Auris?)

...I'm surprised that the Auris section doesn't have similar....
Of course it does! ;)

P.S. According to this maintenance schedule, the timing belt of a gasoline engine should be replaced every 150 000 kms and 105 000 for diesel ones.

But I checked out this link and there are just accessory installation manuals and some general informations.

I've only looked at the Avensis section as that is what I have & I know that the service schedule for it is there so I'm surprised that the Auris section doesn't have similar.

You can also buy full maintenance manuals from there. (in the Avensis case somebody has uploaded these so possibly again similar for Auris?)

Hi,

ok, thanks, I will check this...

researcher

...I'm surprised that the Auris section doesn't have similar....
Of course it does! ;)

P.S. According to this maintenance schedule, the timing belt of a gasoline engine should be replaced every 150 000 kms and 105 000 for diesel ones.

Hi,

but there is no timing belt in new 2.0 D4D (93kW, 300Nm) diesel. The engine is chain driven and there is no need to replace it. (it's a lifelong)

According Toyota customer line - all newer diesel engines should have chain.

researcher