Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Women Taking Over?

superjim42

right so isit me or has anyone else noticed that more and more tsports are being driven by women?? i mean like mid-age to old women....

just today i spotted two tsports both being driven by these two women...now the thing that caught my eye was that they were both modified!

first one was red much like kearons on this forum and she had some nice rims tte exhaust tints....i thought hmmm which dude is this and i looked and it was a old woman loll

next up in enfield i saw another one black this time had lexus cluster lights with the black backing, tte exhaust rims tints.....again i thought maybe someone from the forums and again it turned out to be some mid aged woman!

i felt pretty jealous that these two had a nice tsport modified and i had a 1.6 t3 :crybaby:

also on a side note just the other day i spotted the scirocco had tints rims and was the 2litre version and i thought cool ride must be some rich dude and it was a granny!!!!

what has this world come to lol

Hmm i wouldn't mind bein someone's toyboy for a nice car....

:P :lol:

ahh haha im sure the granny will like a toyboy i will let her know your available and that as a clause you want to drive the scirocco :P

i have noticed that aswell, i seen a corolla SR same colour as mine and it has tints like mine and the same front spoiler, same 17" bk 299 alloys, tte exhaust and it was an old woman driving it!

also i seen another corolla not sure if it was a t-sport as it had no badges but suree looked like one, it was in electric blue, tinted out, nice 17s on it and it was an old lady!!! i was like WTF is goin on here!

so i think i could sell my car the way as it is now and it will still attract an older audience! :lol:

without having to remove everything lol

If it was electric blue then it was a SR ;)

If it was electric blue then it was a SR ;)

i have to say mate, that colour is SEXYYY!!! i want that colour badly! they look good on the corolla, r32, honda civic and audis!

wow grannys becoming more 'hip' and 'down wid it' lol next you will see one pull up next to you pumping her sounds and revving the engine ready for a race haha

wow grannys becoming more 'hip' and 'down wid it' lol next you will see one pull up next to you pumping her sounds and revving the engine ready for a race haha

now that will be the DAY! :lol:

i find it sooo funny when boy racers in corsa's,fiesta,saxo etc.... turn their sound up when they are next to me at the lights!

but they once i turn my sound up i blow them away for miles! i have one the best alpine head units 4x60 watts not many are made these days! alpine sub and a kenwood amp! lol but if an old person does that to me then i will literally sell all my sound system an put it back to standard! :lol:

"just today i spotted two tsports both being driven by these two women...now the thing that caught my eye was that they

were both modified!"

Plastic Surgery & Botox injections ? :laughing:

Sounds to me like a bit of Insurance fronting going on, and "mum" is taking advantage of the car whilst her kid isn't using it ;)

Sounds to me like a bit of Insurance fronting going on, and "mum" is taking advantage of the car whilst her kid isn't using it ;)

yes that would be the case for the mid aged woman in the black tsport.

the red one on the other hand was a granny. and i have seen plenty of oldies driving tsports around is pretty funny i seen one with a compressor too! oh how envious i am!

my mates wife drives a ts, she has no clue of what lift is, i tell my mum to drive my car and use lift....she loves it but she is banned from driving my car haha! worried she might curb my wheels lol.

My Mrs drives my car more than I do. She takes it to work and all over the place. I have to rely on my parents to pick me up from work these days.

I do however drive everywhere once she comes home from work! :lol:

Jim... Not been up this way recently have you? :lol: Sure it wasn't my car? :P

My Mrs drives my car more than I do. She takes it to work and all over the place. I have to rely on my parents to pick me up from work these days.

I do however drive everywhere once she comes home from work! :lol:

Jim... Not been up this way recently have you? :lol: Sure it wasn't my car? :P

you know my first thought was that 'oooo its kearon from the forums!' but then i saw the rims and they had this black outline on the spokes so i knew its wasnt you lol i was expecting some guy and saw grey hair my eyes popped out! lol

i sold my last cts to a 70 yr old woman... lol... :D

right so isit me or has anyone else noticed that more and more tsports are being driven by women?? i mean like mid-age to old women....

just today i spotted two tsports both being driven by these two women...now the thing that caught my eye was that they were both modified!

first one was red much like kearons on this forum and she had some nice rims tte exhaust tints....i thought hmmm which dude is this and i looked and it was a old woman loll

next up in enfield i saw another one black this time had lexus cluster lights with the black backing, tte exhaust rims tints.....again i thought maybe someone from the forums and again it turned out to be some mid aged woman!

i felt pretty jealous that these two had a nice tsport modified and i had a 1.6 t3 :crybaby:

also on a side note just the other day i spotted the scirocco had tints rims and was the 2litre version and i thought cool ride must be some rich dude and it was a granny!!!!

what has this world come to lol

Really? I've seen a couple of them friven by women (pre facelifts) around harrow. they must be B)

cheers :thumbsup:

oh your a local like me then. im in the hendon area but never seen you around mate. although i always see a grey SR in that area

oh your a local like me then. im in the hendon area but never seen you around mate. although i always see a grey SR in that area

Oh Ok im always up and down hendon, cars booked in for service ssoon at jemca. Can't say I've seen a grey SR around harrow, always see a blue SR around. You aint got it mistaken for my ts have ya?

na its defintely a Sr i seen the Badge at the bacl which says 'SR' lol thats the only corolla in the area i have seen.

the red tsport with the granny i saw it in colindale maybe you can keep an eye out for it aswell if you down there lol

I'm a girl, and I want to buy one - does that count?? :lol:

lol yep that does count!

*adds another girl with a tsport to the list*

*i need a tsport dammit!!*

There's an old woman with a CTS-C near me.... it shouldn't be allowed!! :P

:lol:

There's an old woman with a CTS-C near me.... it shouldn't be allowed!! :P

:lol:

Seriously, Some old women have loadsa money, having outlived their hubbies & cashed in the Insurance. :unsure:

They can afford to treat themselves to whatever they want, and throw a smart Salesman into the equation................ :driving:

My wife drives my CTS about 100 miles a week and has never hit lift ...she takes the kids to school and travels to work...I cycle to work and only really drive the car on weekends...

Its true

3368989562_667abcf200_b.jpg

3368987390_d08a16b1e9_b.jpg

3368988502_b03b057ab7_b.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links