Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing The Bulbs

weapontech

Guys, just about to upgrade all my bulbs on the front of the car. Had a look and it seems a right ball ache, deos any1 know how to take the whole headlight out in a oner??

Guys, just about to upgrade all my bulbs on the front of the car. Had a look and it seems a right ball ache, deos any1 know how to take the whole headlight out in a oner??

If you want to remove the entire headlight housing then you will have to remove the front bumper I'm afraid. The simplest way to change the bulbs is to buy a pair of bent-nosed pliers.

As above, and a small pair of hands is useful.

Passenger side is reasonably easy as you can remove the Battery, that way you know where and what you're doing on the drivers side afterwards.

I also used a small mirror to see what I was doing without breaking my neck bending over.

Did mine in about 40 minutes in the dark.. :lol: There's actually a PDF on here somewhere of have to remove the front bumper. :thumbsup:

Its cool, i just manned up and figuered it out....aint that hard :unsure:

took me bout an hour!! All because i dropped one of the spring clips inside the unit doh!

Neways all done, thanks guys.

Its cool, i just manned up and figuered it out....aint that hard :unsure:

took me bout an hour!! All because i dropped one of the spring clips inside the unit doh!

Neways all done, thanks guys.

lol yep did the same as you when l changed my bulbs, after much swearing the spring eventually went back in.

last time i did it, i broke a bulb and lost my temper, shut the bonnet and straight to Toyota for them to do it. cost £15, took them 30-40 min, i just cant get the drivers side in properly.

You must have chubby hands :P haha

ha ha

na just short fuse

really frustrating changing the bulbs but once you get the hang of it to get the clips back on then its alright but even now i dread ever changing em.