Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1992 Celica 2.0gt St182...

Fizz

IMGP0117.sized.jpg

IMGP0118.sized.jpg

IMGP0119.sized.jpg

IMGP0120.sized.jpg

IMGP0121.sized.jpg

As most of you know...im after a GT4... so i am selling my beloved Celica...Yours for £2.5k ono with mods or £2k without mods...no less as the car is mint!

im sure those who saw the car at the Northen Mini Meet will vouch for me on this one... No rust anywhere!...very evry clean example.. and the more GT4's i see in the same year.. the more my car looks even better.. lol

Description

Toyota Celica 2.0GT (black)

Date of registration: 03/04/1992

Full Dealer Service History with loads of bills...

MOT not due till October.. and Tax due in a couple of months...

Mint body and Mint interior + front fogs...

110k on the clock

Electric everything as per the usual refinements apart from Air Con

Toad C5T2 Thatcham Alarm/immobiliser (£250 have receipt)

+ Cert of installation and a Cert for lifetime warranty

Powerflow Backbox with Twin 2.5" tail pipe (£200 have receipt + warranty)

Full new exhaust with 1 year warranty left (have receipt)

K&N 75i air induction kit as well as the original air filter kit (have receipt)

New brake pads all round + 1 new brake calliper (have receipt)

17" Team Dynamics Diablo (£800 bought exactly 1 year ago (have receipt))

also have the original alloys so can be sold without the above rims if need be

Privacy Glass And Go Faster Stickers which can easily be removed if the new owner wants it.. :blush:

I really love this car.. but since its my 2nd Celica GT.. I really want a bit more power.. I would love a MR2 tubby but need to think about practicality.. and the Celica just has !Removed! loads.. :thumbsup:

I fit a full 21" mountain bike in the back of the car without having to take the front wheel off.. :mrgreen:

Anyone know of a GT4 owner wanting to downgrade.. send him towards me!.. of if you know of anyone with a 5th gen GT4.. point me in their direction.. :!:

Cheers people..

also forgot to mention that all of the above additions have been done int he past 12 months...

:bigups:

contact me on 07973 233753...

hope she goes to a lovin home.. as she is one of the best examples in the country IMO

Edited by Steve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Calisto

• Rash@R.A.Motors

• jechto

Please also note that i will be at the next Northen Mini Meet should anyone want to see the car in person... that will be on the 1st of Feb which is a Sunday..

Takes a bit of time for a sale to get moving i guess. :lol:

I've had the GT4 advertised all this month and i've just got timewaster after timewaster. :(

Just a matter of time aint it :thumbsup:

Hi - i think it safe to presume its a uk car by looking at the rear number plate..

Also an exact registration day - with imports you only get a Manufactured Year (no month/day) and a date of first registration in the UK.. (i.e. a k reg car can be imported in 2000 - so you would get a date of reg as 2000)

Cracking car :thumbsup:

Raf.

Leeky - Too right it takes time... but i aint in desperate to sell just yet as the GT4 i was looking to buy is not going to be possible no more as i cant get a decent quote on the insurance for an import! :censor:

Looks like it has to be a UK spec one...

Celicaste - Yes it is a UK car as pointed out by Raf... :thumbsup:

Raf - you should check the car out man... and then you can back me up to say that its one of the best ST182's about....ohh and Raf... you recognise where those pics were taken at all?? ;) :D

On a side note... i will consider selling the rims on their own as i have the standard ones as well...

Well.. ive waited long enough.. im thinking about trading it in for a MR2 Tubby or a UK GT4 is i can !Removed! find a decent one that is!...

Im off to take my car down to Birmingham tomorrow morning and so if i like the Turbo.. and he gives me what i want for my car.. then it will be off the market..

so please.. if ya interested in the slightest.. please let me know...

registering interest ! :thumbsup:

will text u or ring you tonight

interest noted...lol

I have someone cummin up to see the car on Tuesday, If she chooses not to take the car (how can she once she sees it :P ) then you have 2nd refusal... :thumbsup:

ohh.. and since my pictures have been edited to make them smaller... you can still see the high res pics through the link in my sig...

Get a lot more detail that way... :thumbsup:

p.s) that wasn't a dig Steve.. :P

cheers mate, cant help to notice a little face in the window - of the front veiw of the car, lol

:thumbsup:

lol... was wondering when someone was going to point that out...

Its my 11 year old little cousin...Any chance he gets.. he jumps in for a drive ... no matter where i am going.. so he will miss the car more than me.. :lol:

Fizz.

:D

Is there somthing saying in the back of your mind KEEP THE CAR?

Are there no little voices at all? :huh:

Raf - you should check the car out man... and then you can back me up to say that its one of the best ST182's about....ohh and Raf... you recognise where those pics were taken at all??

i told you come up sometime... but in all honesty the looks super mint in the pics and can only look better in the flesh

too right i do - that used to be my cycling route back in the days :D

Raf

Fizz.

:D

Is there somthing saying in the back of your mind KEEP THE CAR?

Are there no little voices at all? :huh:

there are many.. lol...

but more voices saying get more power!... :P

Raf - you should check the car out man... and then you can back me up to say that its one of the best ST182's about....ohh and Raf... you recognise where those pics were taken at all??

i told you come up sometime... but in all honesty the looks super mint in the pics and can only look better in the flesh

too right i do - that used to be my cycling route back in the days :D

Raf

lol... when i get a moment.. i'll give ya a holler.. but then i aint got ya number.. :P

Can't argue with that. :thumbsup:

My only concern is going from what i knwo to be a mint running motor to another car.. with all the risks involved.. but what the heck.. this is my 2nd Celica...

Time for a change..

a nice MR2 T-Bar Turbo in black would suit me down to the ground! B)

You have pm FIZZ :thumbsup:

Likewise... :lol:

thanks for the offer though...i'll get one of those for when i get older... :P

just to confirm...

sale fell through.. so the car is still available.. :thumbsup:

ok people... need to get myself sorted with a MR2.. so im going to put the car up in the Autotrader in a couple of days... ;)

Please let me know should you wish to make me an offer... :huh: