Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1992 Celica 2.0gt St182...

Fizz

im still waiting for my car to sell - if it sell's by mid next week you have a buyer ! :D

its just so damn hard to sell my cynos :crybaby:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Calisto

• Rash@R.A.Motors

• jechto

im still waiting for my car to sell - if it sell's by mid next week you have a buyer ! :D

lol...Hurry up then... :P

thats a pity i've been looking for a decent celica for ages and like the look of yours. but i've just bought one 2 days ago. its got a full body kit, lowered and tinted windows at the minute but will have loads more done to it in the near future.

thats a pity i've been looking for a decent celica for ages and like the look of yours. but i've just bought one 2 days ago. its got a full body kit, lowered and tinted windows at the minute but will have loads more done to it in the near future.

you obviously were not looking here... :P

Good purchase anyway.. hope you have many a happy day with her... :thumbsup:

your takin ya time,... :fishyface:

if youve got some one wanting it mate ur better off going with them - my car just isnt selling atall - doh !

sorry for wasing ur time mate :bye:

good luck with the sale - and if i do sell mine i will be sure to check back :thumbsup:

if youve got some one wanting it mate ur better off going with them - my car just isnt selling atall - doh !

sorry for wasing ur time mate :bye:

good luck with the sale - and if i do sell mine i will be sure to check back :thumbsup:

nope.. no one waitin for it.. im just trying to time the sale with the initial purchase stage of importing my MR2...

Ive someone on the look out as we speak.. so i dont know how long it will take.. so im holding off placin my car on the trader .. but if someone makes me an offer from here that i like. i'll sell her straight away... :thumbsup:

Right! Thats it you butt munchers!. :D ..Given ya long enough! :)

Im placing the car in the online trader tonight... So there... :P

Just thought id make ya all aware... :thumbsup:

Fizz - I think you've missed a '0' off the mileage..... or thats one seriously low mileage celica :P :thumbsup:

Fizz - I think you've missed a '0' off the mileage..... or thats one seriously low mileage celica :P :thumbsup:

I know man... just noticed myself but gotta wait till i get home before i can change it... :P

And bibs... I dont care!... :P :rolleyes:

Fizz - I think you've missed a '0' off the mileage..... or thats one seriously low mileage celica  :P  :thumbsup:

I noticed that ... gonna be changed soon...

The add sounds alright though ehh? :unsure:

The add sounds alright though ehh?

Couldn't have wrote it better myself...... :thumbsup:

Fizz,

Not looking to buy the car as I love 3GSE - but I am very interested in some of the mods if you are interested in selling those -

Looking at the Exhaust and the air filter - also the indicatior lights which I know you have only just put on.

If you want to sell these please let me know --- they will be going to a very good Celica home.

Anyway hit me back if your interested in sellin any parts.

Matt

:ph34r:

Fizz,

Not looking to buy the car as I love 3GSE - but I am very interested in some of the mods if you are interested in selling those -

Looking at the Exhaust and the air filter - also the indicatior lights which I know you have only just put on.

If you want to sell these please let me know --- they will be going to a very good Celica home.

Anyway hit me back if your interested in sellin any parts.

Matt

:ph34r:

bahh.. you want to strip her down!! :P

Sorry mate... the indicators already have a member lined up to grab if they go and with regards to the exhaust.. its welded on.. and i dont have the original... so way way too much work involved in that..

+ i knwo that you will defo have a problem if you have the import GTR.. the 4WS gets in the way...gonna have to be a custom jobbie..

Chat to powerflow.. thats who i got mine from...

The Air Filter im gonna leave in there.. as i just wanna get rid now as i need the monies... aint got time to be faffin about with replacing the old one...

I can give you a number to ring regarding gettin a set of those indicators though... check ya PM... :thumbsup:

Hi Fizz.

My graphics are being sorted out and thanks for the above.

All in all a big thnks for your help. :thumbsup:

Hi Fizz.

My graphics are being sorted out and thanks for the above.

All in all a big thnks for your help. :thumbsup:

hey no worries...

as i always say... its always good to have people in your debt... :thumbsup: :P

You think?!!!!

:P

defo!..

When you need a favour on that rare occasion... those who you have been nice to in the past if they are decent people... feel obliged to help you out... :rolleyes::lol:

:crybaby:

My Baby Is Now SOLD!!

:crybaby:

I hope it has gone to a good home... Hope the new owner enjoys it as much as me... :yes:

Nice one mate. :thumbsup:

i feel gutted... but happy with the price.. and my mum was even more upset than me when it went.. lol :lol:

damn... back to the Busses again...