Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It Was Inevitable.....

Demonic Angel

British Motor Show 2010 axed

With the economy how it is, it was inevitable that the Motor Show would have suffered... it's a such a shame, it's a great show but last year was missing some of the big manufacturers so it was only a matter of time I guess....

What's next?

Should had never moved from the NEC ... down hill from there IMHO

Credit crunch is just the latest excuse for everybody in business when things go !Removed! up!

The whole World wide economy seems to have been an illusion, a house of cards & a bubble :wacko:

Now the illusion has disappeared , the house of cards collapsed & the bubble burst.

The world is infested with Humans (Overpopulated) I doubt if things will ever come back to what we have been accustomed to, recently, & if it is managed it will have to be based on more secure foundations.

NO! I am not in good humour today :censor:

The NEC ruined the motor show, too greedy, cost a fortune to get in/park, food was dismal, it was a rambling mess that needed sorting out. I went (with some other TOCers) last year to Exel and it was a superb show and a good day out with some decent food that you could eat, and didnt have to use your credit card to buy it. Some good will come of it, it will bounce back bigger and better, manufacturers wont be spending millions of pounds on a 7 day show just for the sake of it, times are hard and everybody is batoning down the hatches!

Kingo :thumbsup:

The NEC ruined the motor show, too greedy, cost a fortune to get in/park, food was dismal, it was a rambling mess that needed sorting out. I went (with some other TOCers) last year to Exel and it was a superb show and a good day out with some decent food that you could eat, and didnt have to use your credit card to buy it. Some good will come of it, it will bounce back bigger and better, manufacturers wont be spending millions of pounds on a 7 day show just for the sake of it, times are hard and everybody is batoning down the hatches!

Kingo :thumbsup:

I've been to the NEC in the past and all I can say is that I was very unimpressed :(

The Excel centre is far better in facilities and creature comforts :)

AAww, I had planned to go to that. MPH better still be on I need my Hamster fix. I mean car fix, not hamster fix! :P