Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Gt St202 Modding Up Urgent Help Required

Dules

hello firstly here is link to my celica st202 www.crazybargains4u.synthasite.com tell me what you think , my goal is to make my celica 220 or atleast 200 bhp i wana know will gt4 head and cams fit str8 onto mine and what gains will i get ive only yet put a K& N air filter decatted and powerflow exhaust standard these are meant to be 177bhp and 0-60 is about 7.3 on mine (WHEN IT WAS STANDARD) ONLY LOWERED aint checked after k&N decatt and powerflow exhaust theres a vid on youtube title celica gt st202 0-60mph check it out n feel free to post comments, i was thinking to remap ecu & poss superchip it give me ideas people max i wana spend from today is about about 500 u can text if you like my numbers on my link thanks

One possible option if you're looking for 220BHP is to fit the V6 from a Camry.

Most of the gurus as regards the ST202 frequent the Celica Club Forum.

Camry V6 or Rev4 Beams VVTI 3SGE would be the way two engine swaps that i would recommend. As i said on the PM to you, really need to sell your car and get a GT4 if you want a 3SGTE.

thanks 4 replying guys how wud i go about taking v6 out wer how costs how much difference wud it make also why does evey one say superstrut susspension is so good i was doing 90 around a bend and i got a slight wobble and could hear tires screaming urrrrrrrrrrr lol i love throwin my car around roundabouts love the feeling when back slides out is this how good susspension is as i reckon it somtimes slides alot or am i just crazy i dunno y but i think the car cant handle me normally it be guy cant handle car lol how much does it cost to go santapod n how does it work i wanna test my driving skills i dunno y tho i love driving this car my main goal is to beat a integra dc2 type r

Sorry i couldnt understand most of what you wrote. please use proper english grammer and full stops.

You will never be able to outperform a DC2 Type R with the non VVTI 3SGE engine unfortunatly. The b18 engine is very highly tuned for a factory lump.

Superstrut it far better suspension that normal struts. it allows the tyre to stay nailed to the road when the camber changes.

You shouldnt be sliding the back out on your celica. if you are then i would seriously check your rear tyres as there is something wrong if the back end is sliding.

Launching a car down the 1/4 at santapod doesn't really require much skill to be honest. i think it costs about £30 for 3 runs or unlimited runs on certain days, its been a while since i've been there to race.

• 14 years later...
On 3/19/2009 at 8:35 PM, Scarlett Arrow said:

One possible option if you're looking for 220BHP is to fit the V6 from a Camry.

Most of the gurus as regards the ST202 frequent the Celica Club Forum.

Hi how are you ended up fitting a 3sgte inside that car 😀

On 3/21/2009 at 5:51 PM, Leeky said:

Sorry i couldnt understand most of what you wrote. please use proper english grammer and full stops.

You will never be able to outperform a DC2 Type R with the non VVTI 3SGE engine unfortunatly. The b18 engine is very highly tuned for a factory lump.

Superstrut it far better suspension that normal struts. it allows the tyre to stay nailed to the road when the camber changes.

You shouldnt be sliding the back out on your celica. if you are then i would seriously check your rear tyres as there is something wrong if the back end is sliding.

Launching a car down the 1/4 at santapod doesn't really require much skill to be honest. i think it costs about £30 for 3 runs or unlimited runs on certain days, its been a while since i've been there to race.

Hi 👋  how are you ☺️ 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links