Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Citroen Drivers And There Hands

dave5282

I always thought Citroens were badly finished frenchmobiles. ;)

So whats with this advert that says use you hands for a change and shows someone using there hands to change gear with the paddles.

This lead me to wonder........well how the heck have citroen drivers been using there gear sticks for the past god knows how many years, if they have only now started to use there hands.

Your Answers please

I know the ad you mean, but havent really paid much attention for obvious reasons, but I'm pressuming they're on about using your hands as they've got an awful paddle change in their new mildly warm hatchback.

I always thought Citroens were badly finished frenchmobiles. ;)

You're not wrong, we managed to get a C5 company car delivered at work with a six inch crack in the windscreen that had been missed in the PDI :eek: Now, as hideous as these cars are, broken windows do nothin for their looks ;)

This lead me to wonder........well how the heck have citroen drivers been using there gear sticks for the past god knows how many years, if they have only now started to use there hands.

Your Answers please

Funny i saw this advert the other night a thought the exact same thing suppose they don't call Citroen drivers cleaver ***** for nothing!!!