Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rub Strips ?

spiderman30

hi there new to the world of the 'rolla so this is proberly a really stupid question.

i have a 1998 1.3 gs in silver which has thin black rub strips down the doors and rear quarters

do these unclip or are they stuck on? because i was thinking of taking them off making the car

look cleaner has anyone done this?

thanks.

Not talking through personal experience here so don't take my word for it!

Most of them unclip, and aren't that hard to do. But it may leave a small indent where they are or a few random holes you'd have to fill in. Not to mention having to get the underneith as dirty as the rest of the car ;)

ive got the same but im gonna stay away. Only thing i would suggest is tho spray them the same colour as the car. best to leave alone tbh

the rubstrips on the e12 corollas are stuck on with tape (according to the aus corolla forum) but im unsure if the older corollas are the same...

Was planning on taking mine off one day actually... just can't be bothered with the effort of cleaning it up afterwards, hah..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links