Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Bumper Protector

Anatoli

I would like to fit a rear bumper protector to my Verso. I had a look at the Toyota accessories and their one is just a top strip which doesn't wrap over the edge.

What I'm after is something as shown on this link which is for the Rav4 and available in the UK.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=91053

Can anyone help.

I fitted the Genuine Toyota bumper strip to my Verso myself and I can assure you it is good quality & perfectly adequate (if not a liitle pricey!) it does actually curve over the bumper lip slightly and so does offer pretty good protection. I'm happy with it anyway. :thumbsup:

I fitted the Genuine Toyota bumper strip to my Verso myself and I can assure you it is good quality & perfectly adequate (if not a liitle pricey!) it does actually curve over the bumper lip slightly and so does offer pretty good protection. I'm happy with it anyway. :thumbsup:

Picture please :toast:

As requested.......

post-71214-1238154595_thumb.jpg

(Yes, I know the car needs a good clean :disgust: )

As requested.......

post-71214-1238154595_thumb.jpg

Looks good :thumbsup:

You need a bumper protector protector ;)

All I can say is that from past experience the bumper on an MPV does get very scratched over time, what with dogs, kids and heavy loads in and out all the time. Pricey but worthwhile in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

That type is no longer available from Toyota. They now supply a clear plastic film as a protector. which will not hide any scufs that are already there .

That type is no longer available from Toyota. They now supply a clear plastic film as a protector. which will not hide any scufs that are already there .

I bought mine from local dealer in February and they had no problems sourcing one. The dealers don't stock they order them in specifically per customer. If you ask your dealer they should give you a list of accessories and the prices they'll do them for. Otherwise try Lindops (parts king?) I suppose, he seems to know about this kind of thing.

Good Luck.

• 5 months later...

I found this company selling black rubbery looking bumper protectors...

http://www.rearguards.co.uk

...they advertised in the Avanced Motoring magazine but they don't yet do a bumper protector for the Verso. When I phoned they said they have had a number of enquiries for this car, are considering starting production and would email me when they are available.

Perhaps you guys can all get in touch and do the same!!! People power???!!!!

PopDorset.

• 3 weeks later...

I asked my dealer about the rear bumper protector today. They would have no problem sourcing it. It is the black rubbery thing and costs £83.23.

What I am a bit worried, how would it look like on a silver Verso?

I asked my dealer about the rear bumper protector today. They would have no problem sourcing it. It is the black rubbery thing and costs £83.23.

What I am a bit worried, how would it look like on a silver Verso?

Found it on eBay for £61.77 free postage. Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-VERSO-2009-ON...=item53dd53bb00

• 10 months later...

I would like to fit a rear bumper protector to my Verso. I had a look at the Toyota accessories and their one is just a top strip which doesn't wrap over the edge.

What I'm after is something as shown on this link which is for the Rav4 and available in the UK.

Can anyone help.

hi anatoll

try BUMPERBIB.CO.UK there nice quality.

• 4 weeks later...

I purchased the toyota item direct from my local toyota dealer.

It took two goes as apparently their computer system told them that the only available option was the clear plastic film thing and i needed to protect my bumper from a wheelchair.

So they ordered part no TPZ415-E8524-00 It cost £62.64 and that was 07/06/10.

I fitted it myself, does exactly what is says it does.

Hope this helps, perhaps somebody at toyota needs to tell the computer this part fits the verso as it sure fits my 2007 T3

Can anyone help.

hi

try these,www.bumperbib.co.uk.good quality stuff,and choices of protection.