Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New 17inch Babies Arrived

guidom15

They are massive. Same rolling radius as stock?

What springs and dampers do you have on there?

I have arguably the best wheels you can put on an Aygo :D , but unfortunately I haven't been able to get tyres on them today. Will post piccies soon...

Paul.

I have arguably the best wheels you can put on an Aygo :D , but unfortunately I haven't been able to get tyres on them today. Will post piccies soon...

Paul.

They are just a little bigger, but the speedo is actually more acurate with these. I checked with my Nav.

The dampers are standard but we added a rubber as these 5 doors 107's will rub, 3d should have no problem. Also with passengers it's all clear now.

Hope you get your tyres soon, want to see how they look like.

Guidom

Paul.

They are just a little bigger, but the speedo is actually more acurate with these. I checked with my Nav.

The dampers are standard but we added a rubber as these 5 doors 107's will rub, 3d should have no problem. Also with passengers it's all clear now.

Hope you get your tyres soon, want to see how they look like.

Guidom

Dude!!! Im soooo jealous of you!!

I knew people had put 17 inch wheels on before but they were not drivable it seemed, nice work Guido in getting them on and road worthy :thumbsup:

Looks fantastic.

Didn't you flare your wheel arches out a bit to make sure no rubbing with passengers after you dropped the ride height?

It seems to me with the Aygo/C1/107 you have to really put a bit of thought in when you start changing things suspension and wheel wise at the back end, thanks to everyone eating McDonalds nowadays. :lol:

Regards

Andy

I knew people had put 17 inch wheels on before but they were not drivable it seemed, nice work Guido in getting them on and road worthy :thumbsup:

Looks fantastic.

Didn't you flare your wheel arches out a bit to make sure no rubbing with passengers after you dropped the ride height?

It seems to me with the Aygo/C1/107 you have to really put a bit of thought in when you start changing things suspension and wheel wise at the back end, thanks to everyone eating McDonalds nowadays. :lol:

Regards

Andy

Yes the side of arches are adjusted. the 5d has an extra bit of bodywork. You can see how that's done here

http://my107.blogspot.com/2007/10/wheels-t...g-bodywork.html

On the rear dampers we've put some rubbers to adjust the length so the wheels don't rub the inside of the arches.

P1010623.jpg