Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diffrent Between Corrola's

frainy

hello im thinking about getting a corolla and i was wondering if someone could tell me what diffrent ones you get i know you get a corolla t sport and a corolla t sport compresser but is there diffrent phase's ? any infomation would be greatly apreciated frainy

hello im thinking about getting a corolla and i was wondering if someone could tell me what diffrent ones you get i know you get a corolla t sport and a corolla t sport compresser but is there diffrent phase's ? any infomation would be greatly apreciated frainy

Firstly welcome to the corolla part of the club when lift is the fix lol

2002-2004 (04) you have the prefacelift t-sport which are available in 5/3doors & 2004 (54) - 2005 you have a facelift model which has the kitted body, lowered by 15mm, different interior like t sport dials, bucket seats and stereo controls on the steering wheel. Also I heard that the suspension may be modified compared to the prefacelift, other members may shed light on this as im not too sure. They both however are 189bhp

The Compressor is 2006 onwards, and is supercharged with 215bhp and cosmetically identical to the facelift t-sports but has 17s as standard.

Depends on what your after really but there is a choice of there and widely available at excellent prices.

Cheers

H :thumbsup:

Please ignore the previous post mate, the compressor does look different, it has a different rear skirt and twin chrome exhausts so it does look rather different.

As for the components used, they differ alot too, the suspension is completely different to the normal T sport, the rev's at which the Lift kicks in at is different, the aforementioned exhausts, the wheels and the strut brace.

Could you really buy the normal T-sport....knowing you bought the SECOND best model.......thats like buying a focus ST over the RS....just g@y

However word of warning, dont buy a compressor if you live miles away from a Toyota Dealers, they go wrong...alot.

All the bits that have gone wrong are the 'compressor only' parts, hence why alot of people stick to the boring T sport.

Please ignore the previous post mate, the compressor does look different, it has a different rear skirt and twin chrome exhausts so it does look rather different.

As for the components used, they differ alot too, the suspension is completely different to the normal T sport, the rev's at which the Lift kicks in at is different, the aforementioned exhausts, the wheels and the strut brace.

Could you really buy the normal T-sport....knowing you bought the SECOND best model.......thats like buying a focus ST over the RS....just g@y

However word of warning, dont buy a compressor if you live miles away from a Toyota Dealers, they go wrong...alot.

All the bits that have gone wrong are the 'compressor only' parts, hence why alot of people stick to the boring T sport.

or just get a custom exhaust,get your rear shocks replaced and your sorted :thumbsup:

I would suggest you think very carefully before reffering to all CTS owners as "gay" some may take offence at that.

N/A T-Sport "SECOND BEST" ?

"Compressor goes wrong alot" ?

Kind of contradictory i think !!! Hmmmmmmmm

^_^ ^_^

Was the T-Sport Compressor not a limited edition model, therefore not as readily available as the T-Sport model....? :unsure:

Danny_TTE_compressor.... I suggest you take your head out of your own bottom before you post such utter drivel in an attempt to offend other Corolla owners.... lets not forget, you all own what is, fundamentally, the same car as each other.

Get a 1990-92 GTI-16.

They're the best! T-Sport owners have nothing on us! :toast:

GTI's have about 122-130 bhp and come with the second generation 4A-GE engine 1.6 twin-cam. The 1988-89 have the TVIS engine while the later models have the small port system.

Right, to defend myself a little bit now...

TCCOM - obviously you have never seen a compressor, not just rear shocks and exhaust, but everything i listed previously,

NORFOLK - sorry that you felt offended by that comment, but as you own a normal ts you are clearly not !Removed!, just boring and happy to settle for second best in life....

SMOFTAH - ST...or just a 3 door volvo....even more boring than a TS owner....

H13 RNC - very defensive of the car - clearly regretting his descision to buy and suffers from an inferiority complex....

LAA69 - just because something is reliable doesnt make it the best....by your reckoning a nissan bluebird would be the greatest car of all time and a ferrari the worst....

KPARRIS-JONES - stop being so tight and buy something newer, just face it no corolla is ever gonna be a classic so move on!!!

DEMONIC-THINGY MODERATOR - I thought it was quite a balanced OPINION, yes the compressor is less boring than the normal T-Sport but it is very unreliable.....balanced!

TCCOM - obviously you have never seen a compressor, not just rear shocks and exhaust, but everything i listed previously,

NORFOLK - sorry that you felt offended by that comment, but as you own a normal ts you are clearly not gay, just boring and happy to settle for second best in life....

H13 RNC - very defensive of the car - clearly regretting his descision to buy and suffers from an inferiority complex....

LAA69 - just because something is reliable doesnt make it the best....by your reckoning a nissan bluebird would be the greatest car of all time and a ferrari the worst....

KPARRIS-JONES - stop being so tight and buy something newer, just face it no corolla is ever gonna be a classic so move on!!!

DEMONIC-THINGY MODERATOR - I thought it was quite a balanced OPINION, yes the compressor is less boring than the normal T-Sport but it is very unreliable.....balanced!

ROFL and LOL at the same time!

Oh and I'm 14 so I can hardly help my financial circumstances, meaning that I will stay with my brilliant little GTI!

And that quip about it never being a classic; It was a question related to Corollas which I wanted answered, so I asked it! :lol:

I'm pretty sure that that is allowed on a Corolla Forum!

Kparris, nice one having a car at 14! impressed!

infact, give it 4/5 years you can have the compressor off me! will probably be a 'near classic' by then!

NORFOLK - sorry that you felt offended by that comment, but as you own a normal ts you are clearly not gay, just boring and happy to settle for second best in life....

In response, where did i state that "Something reliable is best" ?

Answer = i didnt

Define Best first ? This answer will differ from person to person..... :toast:

Kparris, nice one having a car at 14! impressed!

infact, give it 4/5 years you can have the compressor off me! will probably be a 'near classic' by then!

Cheers :lol:

I think you can see why I didn't get a shiny T-Sport, slightly out of my price-range! :lol: ;)

If you read my post correctly i said "some members"

You're opinion that i am "boring" and settled for "2nd best" doesn't bother me in the slightest.... i'd happily take my better fuel economy, cheaper insurance and higher reliability rate over a car with known problems any day ;)

:lol:

NORFOLK - sorry that you felt offended by that comment, but as you own a normal ts you are clearly not !Removed!, just boring and happy to settle for second best in life....

oh i own a compressor and that is what has gone wrong with mine i know the diff between t-sport and comp so obviously ihave seen a compressor idrive one every day.

You're opinion that i am "boring" and settled for "2nd best" doesn't bother me in the slightest.... i'd happily take my better fuel economy, cheaper insurance and higher reliability rate over a car with known problems any day ;)

I was waiting for you to come along and say your piece lol well said :toast:

Thats exactly what my grandad said.......uncanny!!!

Obviously you're Grandad has good sense :lol:

Now... where's my pipe and slippers gone?

I to own a compressor, and I have also had all the fault's that every body has had including having a

new supercharger :(

Hoover :thumbsup:

cars go wrong does not matter what make or model you have just got to deal with it and move on

I find you quite offensive, you should be a bit more respectful of other people.

You are an idiot sir ;)

I find you quite offensive, you should be a bit more respectful of other people.

You are an idiot sir ;)

you guys are a bunch of funny :censor: i have to say! i literally am LMAO off reading this!

KEEP IT UP an danny tte.... i am liking your replys to the other members! :thumbsup:

haha :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links