Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's In Your Yaris?! (take On The Capital One Advert)

Cherry Red Pocket Rocket

What oil do you use in your Yaris engine and while we're at it, whats in your Yaris? You don't have to go out and catalogue every item thats in it but just say what comes to mind. Could be interesting and a good topic of conversation.

I've only got "the bug" (vanilla air freshener), sunglasses and couple of cds in the boot so far. Not had much of a chance or time to make myself comfortable in it yet.

The oil that I'm going to put in at its next service will be a Mobil 1 15W-50 advanced performance synthetic engine oil. God only knows whats in there at the moment.

What oil do you use in your Yaris engine and while we're at it, whats in your Yaris? You don't have to go out and catalogue every item thats in it but just say what comes to mind. Could be interesting and a good topic of conversation.

I've only got "the bug" (vanilla air freshener), sunglasses and couple of cds in the boot so far. Not had much of a chance or time to make myself comfortable in it yet.

The oil that I'm going to put in at its next service will be a Mobil 1 15W-50 advanced performance synthetic engine oil. God only knows whats in there at the moment.

Halfords Semi-Synth.

Packet of Trebor extra strong mints.

I'm a girl, so I won't bore you with what's in mine..... it's like an extension of my handbag! :lol:

4 packets of soft mints.

several packets of KFC hand wipes, straws and napkins

2 dusters

Defroster spray.

First Aid bag (boot).

Torch (boot)

In my Yaris I have a 14 inch colour TV (going to the tip to be recycled), assorted cd's and two pair of sunglasses. :o

In mine i have some cd's (mostly the wifes) my sunglasses and a load of dirt all over the carpets cos i've not cleaned the inside for weeks!! :lol:

lol, dont get me started....2 pairs of glasses, loads of empty tesco bags and tesco receipts( work in tesco lol), few packets of sweets, sat nav on the bottom draw, empty packets on the side dash storage...and the list goes on..........

All I've got in my car are my shades and an air freshener... I'll leave the "making it roomy" to the girlfriend. She's very good at that. When I was emptying out my written off Honda I found make up brushes, pencils, foundation etc. all of which has been left in there for months. Women... Can't live with or without them and they make a car and a home feel like a car and a home thats yours. If that makes sense?

Not got a lot in my car... two pairs of sunglasses and a few CD's. There's also a dust sheet in the boot, left over from when I was carting dirty boxes around from the house move...

• 4 weeks later...

After having my Yaris for a few weeks I've still only got a pair of shades, keys, wipes, user manual and keys in the glove box along with my air freshener in one of the cute cubbyholes. However, in the boot I've got a couple of packages, my Cambridge diet stuff, box of super cool new shoes, cds and other assorted bits and bobs. Maybe I should transfer it to the passenger seat to make it look more "lived in" and homely?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links