Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seo Speakers

Froston

There are 4 but they're all weird sizes, the rear shelf is metal so you can't fit 6x9's easily although some have managed.

5 1/4" all round me thinks, although you can easily drop a set of 6.5" in the front....

you may be able to mount 689s on the back if you mount from underneath, but summin tells me that there is a metal bar running across to prevent this??

...that's strange, mine are 4" in the doors, but you can customize it to fit 5 1/4 or something close, and 7" in the rear, but to fit 7" needs toyota style mounts, so 6 3/4" works best, although I'm using 6 1/2". Maybe it's differant over there though.

i dont know on the size of my front Speakers but i have fitted 6x9s on my rear shelf, its a bit of a tight squeeze but it is possible. There is a bar in the boot thats near the Speakers but i think that you might be able to squeeze them underneath if you dont want to fit them on the shelf.

The link takes you to another thread that explains roughly how i fitted the 6x9s in my seo.

Fitting 6x9s in a gen 2 Paseo

4" in front, 6 3/4" in rear. The Gen 1 and 2 are the same size unless the car didn't come with the Speakers, than it's a slightly different size. Oh, and 60% of the sources out there in mags and on the net are wrong on the sizes, so ask somebody like me who installs for a living. Ask Tristan, I'll never steer you wrong!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links