Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starlet Sr Wanted

TRIGGER

:D Hi all, i am in the process of selling my corolla and im after a standard starlet sr, i need 2 cars now, the starlets for me and the wife wants a jazz. I know this is probably a pointless post as they are terribley hard to find, i have looked for one in the past many many times and didnt ever see a decent one pop up anywhere within the last 3 years!!!!. There is 2 on a website i go to at the moment but they arent very good. It is a long shot asking if anyone has one for sale or knows someone who has one for sale, but hey i can only try!!!, thx all, kind regards :D .

• 2 months later...
:D Hi all, i am in the process of selling my corolla and im after a standard starlet sr, i need 2 cars now, the starlets for me and the wife wants a jazz. I know this is probably a pointless post as they are terribley hard to find, i have looked for one in the past many many times and didnt ever see a decent one pop up anywhere within the last 3 years!!!!. There is 2 on a website i go to at the moment but they arent very good. It is a long shot asking if anyone has one for sale or knows someone who has one for sale, but hey i can only try!!!, thx all, kind regards :D .

Hi.

I agree with your point of less Of them around.

But if you are a serious buyer then i can get you a price for the particular model you want fully U.K. Registered.

I myself am a vehicle importer, so if you are still interested let me know.

Thanks

Mr Ravat

Edited by cfc1
Number removed for privacy reasons

Hi.

I agree with your point of less Of them around.

But if you are a serious buyer then i can get you a price for the particular model you want fully U.K. Registered.

I myself am a vehicle importer, so if you are still interested let me know.

Thanks

Mr Ravat

Ravat Vehicle Imports

[[Number removed for privacy reasons]]

If you are a business you'll need a traders account rather than a general sellers account....