Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Mot

Zaaro

My Aygo had its first MOT today, passed easily with just being made aware that there is slight wear on the front brake pads and discs.

Everyone else got thro easily first MOT?

I've never had a car fail an MOT and I'd be surprised if my (or indeed any) Aygo failed their 1st one!

My first MOT is miles away :lol: Glad it passed tho! Not that I would have thought it wouldnt to be honest.

Yea I agree with both of you, I would have been very surprised if it failed.

Just thought with it being a budget car maybe a few people who do alot of miles might get a fail

My Aygo passed its first MOT on Monday. Straight through - no comment. It has only done 13800 - and I had two new tyres put on it last year.

while most cars do fly through their first MOT... you have to be aware it will be the first time its been inspected (usually) since it left the production line..

So any small damage you may have not noticed could have started corrosion that may cause a fail... but as long as you've looked after the car it should okay!

If you want to go over your car quickly to check it, have a look here for what the MOT checks: http://www.ukmot.com/mot_check.asp