Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bet No-one's Got These On Their T Sport?

Mrs SporT

Hi Mrs SporT

Welcome to the club. Great set of wheels you have there :thumbsup: What size are they? Your car reminds me of a miniature scooby with the gold rim's. Hope to see you along at one of the meets this year :thumbsup:

jerry!!

They are 17inch BK 299's. Sorry, wont get to any meets, I live in Guernsey. Found cool exhaust from Japan. Seen all the ones from the yaris forum. Nicer than HKS or Blitz. I'll try and put picture on forum.

They are 17inch BK 299's. Sorry, wont get to any meets, I live in Guernsey. Found cool exhaust from Japan. Seen all the ones from the yaris forum. Nicer than HKS or Blitz. I'll try and put picture on forum.

Hi Mrs SporT

Hey thats a shame you live over sea's. Would be nice to see a pic of this exhaust :thumbsup: I'm always keen to see new products for the yaris. So what's the next mod to your car then?

jerry!!

Nope, definately not blitz, I will try and find a better picture and get back to you. You can hold a meet over here anytime Yaristpot.

£580 with tyres, cos we dont pay VAT over here!!!! ha ha ha

:o

im jelous!

zorst still looks like a blitz one!

Hi ya Mrs SporT

Loving the car.

I was gonna go for the "mini" impreza look, my boyfriend owns a Black Subaru and we were gonna do the his and hers thing :lol: . Even went so far as to buy an Impreza style vent for my car.

Well plans have changed..... now going for a rather agressive and MASSIVE bonnet vent now.

Nice choice of wheels, they compliment the car so well.

Welcome to the site and i hope you enjoy your stay.

Teri :thumbsup:

Nope, definately not blitz, I will try and find a better picture and get back to you. You can hold a meet over here anytime Yaristpot.

Hey would be nice to have a mini meet over Guernsey ah? How much would it cost to catch the ferry over?

jerry!!

I dunno how much, but condor ferries sometimes do 'specials' that are very cheap. Only from your end tho. ie: portsmouth or poole. I can just see us lot cruising round the island. :lol: It would give the Mini-owners-club something to talk about eh! :yes:

Cool lets find out some prices and see what happens ah?

jerry!!