Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2nd Hand Celica What To Look For?

gramacar

I have just found a 2nd hand celica TS 2000 model year with 15000 miles. Could you please tell me what things should I be carefull? Are there any specific points of the car that I should pay more attention when checking it in a toyota dealer?

I find the 15000 miles of the car to be very little for 3 years use. Is there any way that the previous owner can turn the miles back in the odometer? If yes, is there any way to find out?

thanks

Gramacar,

Hi buddy seen you posting a few posts on the type-r forums recently, so still looking for a new car. If you are a little unsure on the car check for the normal things. Wear on the brake discs just see if there is a lip on the edge, Always check the tyres for hard use, oil is very important as well as the 2G-ZZ uses about 1l of oil every 1000miles if driven hard.Also check wear on the seats I think the Celica has leather seats.

If you want any other help just pm me fella. I am thinking of changing the CTS for a 04 Civic Type-R.

thanks m8

Is there any problem with the ecu in generation 7 celicas with the 2zzge engine (190/TSport)? I have heard something in some forums but I am not sure what is the problem.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links