Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Project

ElNombre

Right hello! right ive bought a yaris with the aim of making it a mag feature car. i used to have a saxo (im sorry!) an had that featured so :censor: im gunna do it again! only with a car no one would really expect!

Im sorted on the plans for the interior but need help findin parts for the Engine and Bodywork, iv had a look on the links an the Veilside kits pretty cool but the rest look to random! so anyone know any cool mods i could use?

its a 1.3 SR btw

Please helpa me!

cheers Jorda

Edited by yaristpot

Try fensport, there is a few engine goodies there!!! And i agree the veilside kit is the s**t!!!

:thumbsup:

theres bin a few yaris feature cars all wit the carcept kit prob cuz its ccheap, i admire u but i wish i could afford to do it myself,

Ive only seen one feature an that was a carcept which i personally think looks s**t. an it was just a kit an some crap wheels (16's!!???! av a laugh!) i plan to go all out do outside, inside, engine and ICE

Currntly conductin an experiement to see if i can make 18'S fit

if they do, Blingy 18" chromes for me!

i assume the car is going to be lowered

if so 18's will be a !Removed! to fit! im thinking of doing it myself for the end of the year but the amount of hassle ive had just to fit 17's with a 60mm drop i know its not gonna be an easy task! (and it still needs work now to make it perfect!)

Yeah its gunna have quite a job but luckily i have alot of Bodyshop folk as mates!

an if i only use 18's for shows an cruises and the standards for daily drivin along

with adjustable shocks, it shudnt be to much of a !Removed! to use

im not sure with hydros to be honest? i know ya can with airbags because you can have a separate adjustable damper with the bag to sort the ride height, but like i say - not sure with the hydraulics

:thumbsup:

would be good to see a work-in-progress stylee report on your project every so often ElNombre - sounds like you're going all out to make something special of it.... good on ya mate.

Pav :thumbsup:

Ive seen it done.....

.... thought you were making a feature car? :rolleyes:

oh really!

:blink:

would be good to see a work-in-progress stylee report on your project every so often ElNombre - sounds like you're going all out to make something special of it.... good on ya mate.

Pav :thumbsup:

Yeah thats what im thinkin about doin, usin the gallery or somethin