Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Fuse For Electric Wing Mirror?

sanghyo

Hi,

I got Avensis T4 2003. Is there any fuse for electric wing mirror? I want to cut off the electricity to my wing mirros.

Accidently I broke my driver side wing mirror, over unfolded by hitting fence. So whenever I start a car, the wing mirror continue to unfold and doesn't stop unless I hold it.

If I take off a fuse for wing mirrors, I guess it doesn't move. Please help me out

Thanks all

sanghyo

Hi,

I got Avensis T4 2003. Is there any fuse for electric wing mirror? I want to cut off the electricity to my wing mirros.

Accidently I broke my driver side wing mirror, over unfolded by hitting fence. So whenever I start a car, the wing mirror continue to unfold and doesn't stop unless I hold it.

If I take off a fuse for wing mirrors, I guess it doesn't move. Please help me out

Thanks all

sanghyo

Don't know about the fuse but you need to get it fixed for the MOT anyway (presuming the glass is broken). Legal requirement is 2 mirrors, either interior and drivers side exterior OR passenger side exterior and drivers side exterior.

If the mirror glass is ok then you will be alright if you can get it anchored in position.

is there not a fuse box section in the drivers footwell ud need to go up next to the pedal box to see it though also behind the glovebox area there is covers which tell you which fuse does what and its also in your manual

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links