Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headrest Dvd's

pete100

Hi

Can anyone help to confirm the location of the fuse for the DVD system, long story but been stolen and almost certain fuse is blown when they were cut out. i can't see any in-line fuse under the seats and no =12v on the ones marked for DVD power supply. Handbook shows 5 locations and all are OK except I cant find location 4 for the life of me. Looks to me from the drawing like it's behind the glove box but surely you don't have to remove glovebox to get to maintenance fuse location?

Does anyone have the verso wiring diagram/ workshop manual or know where i can get it.

Cheers

Pete

• 10 years later...
On 3/30/2009 at 10:23 AM, pete100 said:

Hi

Can anyone help to confirm the location of the fuse for the DVD system, long story but been stolen and almost certain fuse is blown when they were cut out. i can't see any in-line fuse under the seats and no =12v on the ones marked for DVD power supply. Handbook shows 5 locations and all are OK except I cant find location 4 for the life of me. Looks to me from the drawing like it's behind the glove box but surely you don't have to remove glovebox to get to maintenance fuse location?

Does anyone have the verso wiring diagram/ workshop manual or know where i can get it.

Cheers

Pete

I am having the same problem with my veso finding out Whitchurch fuse it is looked behind glove box checked fuse 7.5 15/10/ /25 none have blown

• 2 months later...

I downloaded and printed off the Owners Manual for the DVD players. I’ve never used it as my 8 year old grandson is an expert!

page 44 of the manual refers to “Fuse in vehicle harness blown”. “Refer to Dealer”. 

Good luck.