Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rattles

VSD

Any rattling in your aygo guys? Does anyone's parcel shelf rattle on a bumpy road? I even noticed that the locking wheel nuts case does a clicking sound once the car is driven on bumps. I tend to keep it in the boot area in the spare tyre, but still can hear the bolts doin noises from my seat....can't remove it from the car since i might need the nuts in case i have a puncture ey?

Any rattling in your aygo guys? Does anyone's parcel shelf rattle on a bumpy road? I even noticed that the locking wheel nuts case does a clicking sound once the car is driven on bumps. I tend to keep it in the boot area in the spare tyre, but still can hear the bolts doin noises from my seat....can't remove it from the car since i might need the nuts in case i have a puncture ey?

These guys will not have these problems with rattling we get that as we drive on the moon ;) i have removed everything so i get no rattles and still get some from the car! Unless you get the car floating here in malta you will get rattles within 6 months you buy a new car

These guys will not have these problems with rattling we get that as we drive on the moon ;) i have removed everything so i get no rattles and still get some from the car! Unless you get the car floating here in malta you will get rattles within 6 months you buy a new car

I was tempted to fit 185 tyres & 15" rim wheels........ would i aggravate the problem or? Gimme some advise mate....u should know since u live here too :)

I was tempted to fit 185 tyres & 15" rim wheels........ would i aggravate the problem or? Gimme some advise mate....u should know since u live here too :)

no you wont in fact i have 195/50/15 on mine and its not bad

ps if you need anything just sms me on 79505185 i would be happy to help :)

you dont need the whole box for your locking nuts in the car. Just take out the socket you need, wrap it in a small piece of cloth and wedge it in the wheel jack.

Not had any probs with the parcel shelf yet tho.

you dont need the whole box for your locking nuts in the car. Just take out the socket you need, wrap it in a small piece of cloth and wedge it in the wheel jack.

Its not that my parcel shelf rattles, but u have 2 keep in mind that in malta we have pot holes like craters & since the shelf is very light, it bounces lightly & makes a noise. Since my car is brand new & there is not a minimum rattle coming, that parcel shelf & the nuts in the box break the perfect silence :))

AYGO VVTI :

Thanks mate, u have a great lookin aygo ta!! We'll keep in touch !!

Its not that my parcel shelf rattles, but u have 2 keep in mind that in malta we have pot holes like craters & since the shelf is very light, it bounces lightly & makes a noise. Since my car is brand new & there is not a minimum rattle coming, that parcel shelf & the nuts in the box break the perfect silence :))

AYGO VVTI :

Thanks mate, u have a great lookin aygo ta!! We'll keep in touch !!

Thanks mate and no prob we can keep in touch if you ever need somthing you have my mob number just sms im always willing to help ;)