Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noobie To Toyota && Too The Forums!

Sexy Celica Girl

Hey all! Just joined as i bought myself my dream car over the weekend && i can see myself needing some advice off some knowledgable toyota owners.

may not be a huge deal to many others.. but its somthing ive wanted since i was about 13 when my dad had one.. 1996 CelicaST. (he had the GT.. but me only being 20... if the fast car didnt kill me the insurance would of done!)

Anyway.. im A 20 Year old girl from derby (nicknamed derby barbie & Giddy B ) ..owned 2 kas (unfortunatly killed both in daft accidents) && a saxo vtr.. Now ive moved onto a grown ups car! really chuffed with it ..just cant wait to start the modifications as she's totaly standard at the minute & lookin a little ugly!! :lol:

Thats meee :D

So what have you got planned for her then? Anything exciting?

Well.. first off all get her t-cutted & polished!.. shes white so got alot of bedded in grime! yuck! also need to get the disgusting red go faster stripes from all the way round her. bigger YUCK! :help: so thats this weeks plan.

im after some multispoke alloys im not sure whether ill go black or white with them? im siding with the thought Of white at the minute,

a high spoiler ,not sure which, but im not into the lower ones..i like the higher style.. (anyone reccomend anywhere for spoilers?)

i plan on sprayin all the badges black, tintin the side repeaters...all the simple but effective litte bits.. and tinting the back lights possibly.. not quite made my mind up about that one yet?

just some simple skirts etc.. nothing too much..im not a fan of the big dramatic lookin bumpers..

I guess thats what would create the look i have in my head that i hope to achieve, an whatever else comes along in the meantime will be a bonus :)

all the performance mods will be left down to dad as i know NOTHING about engines etc :lol: i just know what i thinks pretty :P

i guess my main plan is too tidy her up while learnin about celica's then i shall get the heavier stuff done to her :)

You should bring her to Santa Pod this Sunday.... we've got plenty of Celica's coming that'll be able to give you some tips ;)

Thanks again guys!

I would love to go.. i think ill look into a cruise down with daddy in his 'preza.. though i would clearly have the roughest lukin celica there for the minute haha shameful :P .

ill add some pictures when im home tonight ! :D

x

Great cars although I had the Celica GTFour when i was 20 lol

Wish i still had it, but the guy i sold it to wrote it off, so i cant even buy it back :(

Enjoy it :)

It'd probably still look better than Ricc's Corolla :lol:

If you do decide to come details are here if you want to meet up with us before hand Clicky

But don't bring the Impreza... we like cars that we stand a chance against! :P :lol:

Great cars although I had the Celica GTFour when i was 20 lol

Wish i still had it, but the guy i sold it to wrote it off, so i cant even buy it back :(

Enjoy it :)

ahhh whattt! i dont think any insurer would touch me on a gt4 ! i struggled insuring mine ! the !Removed! b.. :censor: ..sods!!

the Loser, celica's werent made to be written off.. thats bad.. very very bad!.. :crybaby:

thanks! i am doing so far :P x

If you do decide to come details are here if you want to meet up with us before hand Clicky

But don't bring the Impreza... we like cars that we stand a chance against! :P :lol:

awesome! im going to read up now!. :) .. how exciting..

Hah! aahh you'd be fine.. dad's a cruiser.. not a racer.. you know.. the kind kinda guy that has his seat so reclined hes almost lieing down.. his oakley shades.. windows down.. bein overtaken by micras.. cruising around at 25mph .. SINGING ALONG TO BLUE!!.. :lol:

jokin aside.. i did overtake him last night (which he wasnt expecting).. i also added the uber cool effect of sticking my middle finger out the sunroof as i drove off into the not so sunny sunset :lol: novelty after 7 months of driving a KA!! :lol:

x

awesome! im going to read up now!. :) .. how exciting..

Hah! aahh you'd be fine.. dad's a cruiser.. not a racer.. you know.. the kind kinda guy that has his seat so reclined hes almost lieing down.. his oakley shades.. windows down.. bein overtaken by micras.. cruising around at 25mph .. SINGING ALONG TO BLUE!!.. :lol:

jokin aside.. i did overtake him last night (which he wasnt expecting).. i also added the uber cool effect of sticking my middle finger out the sunroof as i drove off into the not so sunny sunset :lol: novelty after 7 months of driving a KA!! :lol:

x

:lol2:

Sounds like you'll fit right in!!

;)

Hey all! Just joined as i bought myself my dream car over the weekend && i can see myself needing some advice off some knowledgable toyota owners.

may not be a huge deal to many others.. but its somthing ive wanted since i was about 13 when my dad had one.. 1996 CelicaST. (he had the GT.. but me only being 20... if the fast car didnt kill me the insurance would of done!)

Anyway.. im A 20 Year old girl from derby (nicknamed derby barbie & Giddy B ) ..owned 2 kas (unfortunatly killed both in daft accidents) && a saxo vtr.. Now ive moved onto a grown ups car! really chuffed with it ..just cant wait to start the modifications as she's totaly standard at the minute & lookin a little ugly!! :lol:

hello and welcome from ireland you got a stunning car

hello and welcome from ireland you got a stunning car

thankyou thankyou! :D

im a bit obbsessed with ireland! i only have so many items on my to do list and im half way there with my car & job, i now just want to flit to ireland haha :lol:

x

Welcome to TOC

nearly bought a celica myself, have a 'rolla now.

but loving the toyota range

enjoy yor car

luke