Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Flouting The Law

balli hi

Oh and she had a baby in the back!!!!!! Some people need to be banned for life

What really annoys me is when you see cars driving really stupidly and then you see the "Baby on board" signs in the rear... I mean WTF! Fair enough to endanger your own stupid life but not your innocent childs....

Don't even get me started on parents who don't even make their kids wear seatbelts..... :censor: I even strap my cats in!

i hate it when a child is sat on its parents knee in the front seat and neither or them have a seat belt on!!

whats it going to achieve, their going to crash, the child will go though the windscreen followed by parent who will then squash the child between themselves and the concrete!!!!!

grrrrrr.....use some common sense and strap your child in the back in a child seat!!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarra

• balli hi

• Demonic Angel

• Karma Supra

Oh and she had a baby in the back!!!!!! Some people need to be banned for life

What really annoys me is when you see cars driving really stupidly and then you see the "Baby on board" signs in the rear... I mean WTF! Fair enough to endanger your own stupid life but not your innocent childs....

Don't even get me started on parents who don't even make their kids wear seatbelts..... :censor: I even strap my cats in!

i hate it when a child is sat on its parents knee in the front seat and neither or them have a seat belt on!!

whats it going to achieve, their going to crash, the child will go though the windscreen followed by parent who will then squash the child between themselves and the concrete!!!!!

grrrrrr.....use some common sense and strap your child in the back in a child seat!!!!!

The theory is sound, Lauren, but see my previous post :rolleyes:

read you post!!!

if it was my child i would keep pulling over and strapping them in till they learn they have to wear a seat belt in the car!!!!!!

just cause they shout and scream dont mean they are going to get their way!!!!

(my kids will hate me :P)

:lol:

read you post!!!

if it was my child i would keep pulling over and strapping them in till they learn they have to wear a seat belt in the car!!!!!!

just cause they shout and scream dont mean they are going to get their way!!!!

(my kids will hate me :P)

:lol: It isn't the child shouting & screaming, it's her Mammy , threatening all sorts of GBH :thumbsup: It gets carried out sometimes too. Then I end up with a small sobbing bundle in my arms (Child, not Mother, I hasten to add)

So that is what they mean by "Belt your child in the back seat" :boxing::naughty::spiteful:

Balli,

Roneo Corner in Romford seems to be a magnet for it! See loads chatting on their phones there morning and evening.

I never use my phone when driving..if I get a text or get a phone call then it will just ring out/beep and I pull over in a side road and check it when when completely safe to do so.

Whatcha blue, i hope i hav'nt caused you any offence, i can tell from your post that you are a responsible safe driver, its a shame loch nessie, sorry my mistake , Nettie failed to see the point.

Whoh... that was some rant though.

Nah course not Balli, just I swear that Roneo is the worst for it.

Everyone in car my car has to be strapped in, if not then they can walk. If I'm passenger in someone elses car I get really nervous when they chat on their phone.

i always do it

when am parked up in a safe place. If not i use the SPEAKER function on my nokia 5800 thing, its well loud

:censor: I even strap my cats in!

bit extreme, or do they try escape all the time?

No, but they're safety is paramount if they're in the car with me, so they get strapped in... I'm a responsible cat owner.

Shame some parents aren't responsible child owners! :rolleyes:

:censor: I even strap my cats in!

bit extreme, or do they try escape all the time?

No, but they're safety is paramount if they're in the car with me, so they get strapped in... I'm a responsible cat owner.

Shame some parents aren't responsible child owners! :rolleyes:

Here Here :yes:

my mum had some cats but they died. not in a car though.

seriously though it is a law and it's there for a reason, like not wearing seatbelts, i did it once, can't remember why, it was only 100 yards, thats probably why, but i didn't feel secure at all.

CLUNK CLIP BEFORE EVERY TRIP

Im with the split @rse on this one, most idiots using their phone whilst driving are men, without a doubt. Its just more obvious when women do it as there not as good at driving.

May as well close this thread.

Two things that pee me off are peeps on the fone and look like they are not looking at the road and peeps who do not signal on a mini round-a-bout.

Combine the two and my head blows off.

There are two exemptions:

2- way “press to talk” radios, such as used by the emergency services and taxi drivers

Using a hand-held phone for a genuine emergency call to 999 or 112 if it would be unsafe for the driver to stop.

If you are in a convoy of any description, (useful when going towards meets or other gatherings) these 2 way PPT radios (usually PMR 446's) are brilliant.

I find it amazing that you can pick these radios up from Argos for about £15.00 a set and you can use them rather than picking up your phone and calling the person you're meant to be following.

Crazy! :wacko:

We use then on our Nurburgring convoys ;)

We use them for the Corfu run but they are only any good with an ear piece and either throat or lapel mic because doing over a ton (not in this country) with the top down you can't hear bugger all otherwise ;)

On the Wolverhampton new road coming home from work last week, a bloke was on his mobile and steering with one hand, he hit a pot hole and his car went to the side, if i hadn't been watching him he would of gone into the side of me :censor: I papped my horn at him and he put his finger up like it was my fault, stupid idiot.

Its been a while ago, ive seem a copper on a moby while driving, really did make me smile

Calif woman gets 6 years for fatal texting crash

2 days ago

REDDING, Calif. (AP) — A woman who crashed into a line of stopped vehicles while text-messaging on her cell phone has been sentenced to six years in a California prison for killing a woman in one of the vehicles.

Deborah Matis-Engle was sentenced Friday by a judge in Redding, Calif.

Investigators said Deborah Matis-Engle was speeding and text messaging when she slammed into the vehicles stopped at a construction zone in August 2007.

Shasta County prosecutor Stephanie Bridgett said the 49-year-old woman had paid several bills by cell phone in the moments before the crash.

She was in the middle of one of those transactions when she struck a vehicle that burst into flames, killing 46-year-old Petra Winn.

Defense attorney Jeffrey Stotter said he will appeal.

Information from: Record Searchlight, http://redding.com/

LO all :lol:

I've had a few near misses with peen@rses who used their mobiles whilst driving, one was driving a nice big pathfinder and decided to slam his breaks on to turn left (gues the person who he was on the phone to was giving him directions) and the other decided that whilst turing left on a roundabout he changed his mind las minute and did a Uturn back onto the roundabout and almost hit me side on... GRRRR really hacks me off when I see people on their phones whilst driving!

regards

Rob

B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links