Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo 2009 Facelift Rear Lights

crisskro

I want to order the rear lights from the facelift version of the aygo, to fit on my 2008 aygo. Last time I was at my dealer's, he coudn't find the serial number to search for them, he said the part was too new at the time.

Can anyone tell me the code? As in PZ439-90461-AB for the spats I'm going to purchase.

Thanks.

ooh excellent Idea, I love the new lights on 09 Aygo. Perhaps PM Parts King for info?

Part numbers for the lens' are

81551-0H080 RH side

81561-0H080 LH side

PM me for delivered prices, please include your postcode

Kingo :thumbsup:

One of my clubsponsor, a Toyota dealer, is selling the new rear lights for € 175,00 as a set.

This price is inclusive the costs for shipping within Holland.

Remember to specify if your steering wheel is on the lefthand or righthand

side of the car, as this changes the functions for the rear clusters!!!

On a LHD left is rear fog and right is reverse, on RHD this is the other way around!

Thanks for all your help guys, unfortunately I don't live in the UK, and am quite .. far away :) This means that my best bet is my local Toyota dealer.

'On a LHD left is rear fog and right is reverse, on RHD this is the other way around!' - I wasn't aware of that, thanks!

81551-0H080 RH side

81561-0H080 LH side

I'm guessing these are for the RHD, my car is LHD, I forgot to mention that :) If I'm wrong, let me know.

PS: I went to the dealer's yesterday and the dude in charge with the parts wasn't around, the dealer who sold me the car told me he'll call as soon as possible.

I will ask the price on these:

PZ402 - 90440 - AA -> front end spats (not TTE) - will buy these, rather cheap and very nice looking, better than TTE spats.

PZ439 - 90461 - AB -> rear TF1 bumper - i want to fit my japan style exhaust - center, I wonder if it will fit (all tho it's rather expensive as far as I know)

PZ439 - 90720 - 00 -> -2.5cm drop springs. Last time I asked them but didn't have the serial, the dealer came back and told me a price double to what I found, and about triple the Apex springs.

And.. 81551-0H080 RH side , 81561-0H080 LH side facelift taillights.

Cheers.

Part numbers I quoted are for RHD

Still, I need the LHD rear lights number. Tomorrow I'll phone the dealer who hasn't called me yet. We have bought another car, should be here in about 10 days (the new corolla) and I'll also ask him about the parts I need for the Aygo.

Cheers.

Still, I need the LHD rear lights number.

Cheers.

You should have said :lol:

81551-0H070 Right hand rear lens FOR LHD CAR

81561-0H070 Left hand rear lens FOR LHD CAR

The above numbers are for the lens part only, I am assuming you can swap the rear backing/bulb holders

So... let me see if I understand :D

The rear light is made of 2 parts:

- the first one is the glass - 2005-2008 aygo is red, 2009 aygo has the same shape, is clear and has the chrome rings.

- the second part is the plastic with the light cluster, and is identical for 2005-2008 aygo and 2009 aygo.

This means if we fit the 2009 glass over the 2005-2008 plastic/light cluster it will work, so actually we only need to order the facelift glass parts and fit them - replacing the old glass parts and - success, we have a 2009 identical facelift. Or rearlift :P

I need this confirmed, as I do not want to pay for the glass then find out the glass does not fit with the old plastic then order the complete tailights... :(

If this is so, then we don't have to wait for aftermarket rear lights (as the peugeot and citroen have) and get originals - and cheaper due to only ordering only the glass parts.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...090314_rear.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...ar_20070924.jpg

PS: thanks Parts-King for the info, wrote it down - tomorrow I have a day off work so... going to see the dealer :)

And what do you mean - swap the rear backing/bulb holders? The plastic cap covering the light bulbs? :D

The rear lamp comprises of two parts, the inner plastic panel with the bulb holders, and the outer lens. The lens is the part I have part numbered up above. I just checked the part numbers for the bulb holder and it is the same on the earlier/later lamps so you will be OK ordering new lenses, hope that makes sense

I think what Kingo means is that there are 2 parts to the light units. There is the part you can see from the outside of the car, the glass, rings, reflectors, etc. Then there is the bit on the inside which holds the bulbs and clips onto the lens part. If the clips on the new lenses are the same and the bulbs are in the same postion then you will only need the lenses. However if the clips are different on the new models, then you might have to get the bulb holder part as well.

You may as well order the lenses, and if they fit its a bonus. If they dont then you can order the backing plate, which you were planning on getting everything anyway.

If you can post a pic of the back of your lights and the bulb holder plate, I will have a look at my 2009 lights to see if the clips look the same.

I think what Kingo means is that there are 2 parts to the light units. There is the part you can see from the outside of the car, the glass, rings, reflectors, etc. Then there is the bit on the inside which holds the bulbs and clips onto the lens part. If the clips on the new lenses are the same and the bulbs are in the same postion then you will only need the lenses. However if the clips are different on the new models, then you might have to get the bulb holder part as well.

You may as well order the lenses, and if they fit its a bonus. If they dont then you can order the backing plate, which you were planning on getting everything anyway.

If you can post a pic of the back of your lights and the bulb holder plate, I will have a look at my 2009 lights to see if the clips look the same.

Correctamundo!

I wish I could have explained it like that :lol: There should be no problems with the backplate/bulb holder, it is the same part number on pre/post facelift

Bad news. They cannot order ONLY the lenses, they need to order the tailights as a whole. We joked a bit about if I get into a crash and they break, they will see to it I would get the facelift tailights (seeing I like them so much) :D

Maybe some paint thinner on the stock tailights would work? :D If they are glass would be no problem, but if they are plastic... If they are plastic, that's it, I'm tinting them and that's that.

I've orderd the front skirts, they should arrive this week.

LE: also, our new corolla arrived, and in 6 working days only :yahoo:

Maybe some paint thinner on the stock tailights would work?

If they are glass would be no problem, but if they are plastic...

They're plastic and coloured throughout, so

there's no red paint you can wipe off anyway...

I guess the only option left is tinting them.

Don't get me wrong, I would have paid for the rear lights as a whole, but seeing that I have them already but they aren't showing because they painted the glass red them makes me mad. And I will not pay for something I already have.

Offtopic: I feel scrued over. I've felt this before, when I wanted to know the price of the TTE rear skirt and they said it's 400 euros. For a piece of plastic. In primer. Without the fitting. That doesn't even look THAT great.

The construction of the old and new taillights is very different actually.

So just removing the red from the "bubble" will NOT get you the same effect.

On the old lights the "bubble" acts as a lens to spread the light, the new ones

have a clear bubble, with chromed rings underneath (no chrome in the old ones)

and inside the rings there are separate lenses to spread the light.

Here you can clearly see the difference between the two of them:

100_5494.JPG

The part numbers for LHD I made in post number 10 are for LENSES, NOT a complete lamp. Go to your parts shop and order the part numbers I have quoted. The lens is the WHOLE outer unit. You cannot just buy "Part" of the lens, it is the whole outer unit you get

So Kingo when can we expect a price from you for the replacement lights and delivery?

I saw a new Aygo on the road on Sunday and the new lights do look better.

I'll annoy them some more when I get the call to go get my front skirts, and try to get them to order the damn lenses.

So Kingo when can we expect a price from you for the replacement lights and delivery?

I saw a new Aygo on the road on Sunday and the new lights do look better.

PM sent to you

I am reluctant to post up prices, they stop on the forum for years, and we also have a lot of International customers for whom the price is in correct, so always try to PM them instead

• 10 months later...
Anybody have a price off LHD rear light clusters off a 09 model Aygo for my 06 Aygo please :)

PM sent

Why would you want LHD clusters? Isn't your car RHD?

I'm pretty sure you'll have problems with both the rear fog light as well as

the reversing light not working when installing LHD on a RHD car or vice versa...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links