Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mazda Rx-8

sewelly

!Removed! hell never thought id get so much feedback from a toyota website ha Would love to have a 350z but cant afford one as i have only about 7k to spend.

Any other ideas, which wont cost so much to run, but will offer the same amount as fun.

What about a 03 plate BMW 325??

Cheers again!

ps theres alot to be said for having a company car which comes taxed and serviced every year with no cost ha!!

Depends on spec... a BMW with no optional extras will be rubbish, but with the right extras ticked makes a huge difference! Jap cars tend to come with a good level of spec as standard. the "M" sport pack makes a huge difference too, but the options don't come cheap!

If you are going for an E46 get one 04 or later.. they have the 12 year anti rust warranty, and unfortunately you'll probably need it (as with the other two cars :( )

I suggest you sit in and drive each one. if having a "common" car bothers you avoid the BMW. It bothers me just how many M3s I see a day....

My brother has a 330i Sport (54) and prior to that he had a 325i Sport (51), both are lovely to drive and more than fast enough they do 28 MPG in town up to 35 on a run and have/were been perfectly reliable. BMW servicing isn't cheap and as mentioned there hardly exclusive!

They wouldn't be popular if they were rubbish ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links