Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DAM IT!

flip

I'm so p**ed off.

I dropped my car of this morning to have the long awaited Mongoose exhaust fitted. It was going to be finished by 1:00. They just phone to cry about the fact they can't get a couple of bolts of, as they've welded them selves on. Now their saying they have to drop the subfame out in order to get to the bolds. WTF!!!!

Any way I've told them to go stick it after they asked for an additional £120.

The AA sucks at fitting it would apear.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The AA do all of Halfords fitting.

UPDATE..................

Robbing *****s.

Just took my car to the next town. And he put it on the ramp, took a spanner to the 'nasty' welded nut, and low and behold it came of with out a problem.

So the AA talking about having to drop the SubFrame was aload of bull. They we're just after the £££££

Mind you halford have just given me £50 of the exhaust, due to the dent. Great thing is you wont even see it as its up the top.

It makes me mad!

So I'm feeling a little more relaxed. :cool:

Tim fitted the Mongoose on mine. You're right about the bull**** to get more money - you don't need to drop the subframe out.

The main difference that the Mongoose makes is that the turbo spools up much quicker....

The spooling up is a lot quicker, agreed. With the K&N57i the sound is amazing, they really bring out the best in each other.

Very noticeable pick up after about 3000rpm. Thing is I still want more power.

I miss my Scirocco. She's still on Mums drive. Just building up to selling her. Need the cash.

I think I'm looking at about 270bhp now. I'm getting her tuned ASAP. She's running a little rich at the moment, since the upgrades.

I will be at Billings, and looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Next stage is Lexus/Riemer conversion set of 550cc injectors and hybrid turbo. Add a MHG to the mix and you should be looking at approx. 350BHP at around 14-15psi. Enough to keep with a stock MKIV!