Scc - Flamer Kit

vmail

imsccflamerkit.jpg

Is it any good?

Want to split flames like a rally car?

Serious Exhaust Action

Flames up to 6 feet long without the aid of any gas

Fitted DIY in under an hour

Works very well on turbo cars. Some non-turbo cars have had excellent results. Please enquire to see if your car is suitable. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that every car will flame successfully as the process relies on unburnt fuel in the exhaust. Please enquire to see if you car would be suitable

bad idea

looks tacky

very dangerous

muppet mod

only looks goos when a turbo 'naturally' does it or on a 5000bhp top fuel dragster!

on a yaris!....................nope

Would get annoying tailgaters off your back though - apart from that: WHY????!!!!! I can smell the burning flesh of many a law suit from angry pedestrians too...!!

Pav :wacko:

bad idea

looks tacky

very dangerous

muppet mod

only looks goos when a turbo 'naturally' does it or on a 5000bhp top fuel dragster!

on a yaris!....................nope

Can't agree more.

could make you a member of the lax power boys though :(

emmm..no power....but plenty of fire if ureee into thaa sort of thing ..or if uree fieryy likee...hehe

it would get rid of all the unburnt fuel

anyway

I'm after a Colour CCTV (small) digital storage if possible, and can record for a long time, must run of a car Battery without draining it, dont really need a screen to veiw the video

anyway

If you get unburnt fuel in a yaris, with it's cats in, and standard ecu, you are in trouble..

anyway

I'm after a Colour CCTV (small) digital storage if possible, and can record for a long time, must run of a car battery without draining it, dont really need a screen to veiw the video

whats the camera for?

Camera will be inside the car, pointing to the front of the car, a bit like the mad yaris mans video posted somwhere else in this forum, I will be used for reducing the cost of insurance, and recording my daily driving, I already have a camera on the house looking at the car while im at home, but i want a camera to be mobile, if that makes any sense

I will be used for reducing the cost of insurance, and recording my daily driving, I already have a camera on the house looking at the car while im at home, but i want a camera to be mobile, if that makes any sense

Thats mad dude :D :D

Do insurance companys reduce the cost if you have a camera in the car??? never heard of that before? :(

Dont really like the idea of it recording the daily driving!!! bugger that :eek:

The flamer is cack :lol::lol: if you want flames get anti-lag :lol::lol:

If you really want to do the flame thing, then i can point you in the direction of a friend of mine who used to work for Frogford Motorsport.

He can get them cheap.

Before any one flames me down (pun intended :lol: ) i am only helping they guy with a mod HE wants, i am not condoning it myself. Just being helpful :thumbsup:

The flamer is cack :lol::lol: if you want flames get anti-lag :lol::lol:

oh yeah . now thems proper flames and they come with a very loud bang (check out me avatar) :D :D :lol::thumbsup:

but it will help the 5-0 catch the bad guys, also which trackers are good, but not expansive, there is a company which will give me a free tracker and pay me about 230 quid/month, the only thing is that they will advertise on my car, just like busses and taxi, the film wont damage the paint work, if it does, they will respray it for free, only problem is that it not a perminate thing, i only have the tracker while i am advertising

Vmail... how do you go about getting the company to sponser you to have a Tracker for free.

When i finally go S/C and declare that, insurance is gonna rocket, need to give them something in return for keeping it as low as.

Out of curiousity, how much is a tracker. I know that you have to pay for it every year, kinda like a membership, but what is the initial payment gonna be like?

there is no cost on the tracker cos the advertiser pay for it, it cost loads to advertise with them

Whats S/C, s*x Change? well yeah insurance is more for males

How much money can I earn?

This depends on how much of your vehicle actually gets wrapped.

There are three basic options:

Max-wrap: your whole vehicle is covered except the windscreen.

Special transparent vinyl is used on the other windows so all-round visibility remains the same as normal.

This will earn you up to £220 per calendar month.

Classic-wrap: doors, side-panels, bonnet and rear of the vehicle are covered, earning you up to £185 per calendar month.

Spot-wrap: only the door-panels and possibly the wings are covered, with the potential to earn up to £130 per calendar month.

These fees include loyalty bonuses of £20 which are triggered after your third wrap.

Different fee structures may apply to non-standard wraps. The type of wrap your vehicle receives will depend on the requirements of the advertiser

so how do you get on the payroll?............

s/c = supercharger