Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Love Haribo!

JappyBeast

Just getting through my second bag of 'Tangfastics' Haribo.. I have stonking headach from the fizzy sour ones but just can't stop eating them!!!

Help Me!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• s m smith

• Boro Sera

• Raistlin

A bit of useless info for you here. I have been to the factory in Bonn :lol:

Started by Hans Riegel of Bonn in 1920 (see how the name comes together?)

Jolly good they are too, took a bag of tropical fruits with me on holiday last week, yummy :eat:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Kids and grown ups love em so, the happy world of haribo!!!

no no what happenned to the good old gob stopper ,, the lucky bag,, come on , sherbet dabs ,

no no what happenned to the good old gob stopper ,, the lucky bag,, come on , sherbet dabs ,

You can still get them but they dont touch Haribo!!!!

Cola Bottles!!...MmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmM

fliying saucers are best , how old are you , so so sad

fliying saucers are best , how old are you , so so sad

Old enough to remember when they were cheap - You can still get them at Tescos etc in big bags !

Sad, maybe..................................Right - definitely.

Flying Saucers Rule ! :P

you lot are so sad, next thing you will tell me Elvis is alive

Haribo Giant Strawbs are the best...and i've still got 9KG of them...hehe! Heart Throbs are good too, but they're running out :(

Flying saucers - still just as good now as when I was a kid...and i've got over 2000 left still :P

you lot are so sad, next thing you will tell me Elvis is alive

Nope - Elvis was never alive ( not really anyway - but that's another thread ! )

I'm not allowed to eat stuff like that - very high sugar content :( , but being a Chocaholic, I do, whether I can or not, eat some Lindt 85% Cocoa black chocolate.

It is black, it is bitter, but put a piece in your mouth & let it dissolve slowly on your tongue & flow slowly down your throat :drool: MMMMMMMMMMM instant orgasms :lol:

I'm not allowed to eat stuff like that - very high sugar content :( , but being a Chocaholic, I do, whether I can or not, eat some Lindt 85% Cocoa black chocolate.

It is black, it is bitter, but put a piece in your mouth & let it dissolve slowly on your tongue & flow slowly down your throat :drool: MMMMMMMMMMM instant orgasms :lol:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........Dark Chocolate...........(Almost, but not quite, better than sex :blushing: )

Now I love milk chocolate as in fruit n nut......oh yes I'm a nutter!!!!!!!!! :P

But..........................soft center dark chocolates drooooooooooooooooooool :(

Milky Way Crispy Rolls are the best Chocolate creation lately.

they are goooood!!!!!

i like to eat the chocolate off the outside first...then the creamy bits in the middle

Serbet Dabs, i absolutely loved them, and also the sherbet that came in a yellow tube, with liquorice sticking out the top .

Oh and cough candy...... superb

If i'm not mistaken i think that an old fashioned sweet shop has opened at the brewery ( shoping centre ) Romford, and all this talk of old fashioned sweets has got me :drool:

I was at the shops earlier and there's a new thing out - Galaxy Dark ( think it was called ).

I'm assuming it's new - never noticed it before. Didn't buy it, but maybe next time I'll get some and report back !

floral gums

Listerene is very good :thumbsup: If that doesn't work..... see your dentist :lol2: