• I think they do.
    • Don't be silly!
    • Not sure.

No lol

Unless science can proove it... then no

But science cant dis-prove it either!

No but common sense can :lol:

Ghost are a 'theory' and a theory stands until proven to be false in essence

Personally if you do believe in ghosts i concider you as a 'mental' :lol: or on drugs....

Andy has always said i am mental

No lol

Personally if you do believe in ghosts i concider you as a 'mental' :lol: or on drugs....

Andy has always said i am mental

Most people agree!

No lol

Read together the last 2 lines contradict each other :P

A Haunting - Discovery Channel

Watch here

I've watched a few of these and some are quite spine chilling. If the subject interests you then it's worth watching.

Very interesting :thumbsup:

I watched "A haunting, where Demons dwell" & don't believe it. I will watch the rest when I've more time :eek:

Just caught this article, thought it might be an interesting read on this topic....

The trouble with surveys is that the research is usually restricted to a fraction of the population, they can be , and often are misleading, this survey is no exception, the survey states that 4 out of 10 britains believe in ghosts, yet only 2000 people were interviewed, the actuall population of the uk is approx 61,000,000 :o :rolleyes:

I once went to a large spiritualist meeting, The orator on stage claimed it was not unusual for people to believe they had made love to a ghost, She asked if anyone had experienced this, A man right at the back admitted that he had, she then asked what type of ghost it was? Sorry he said I misheard I thought you said A Goat.. :rolleyes:

I beleive in ghosts :D

And faries, and witches, and goblins and monsters :P ;)

aye - theres a fair few goblins an monsters oan this forum!

Just caught this article, thought it might be an interesting read on this topic....

The trouble with surveys is that the research is usually restricted to a fraction of the population, they can be , and often are misleading, this survey is no exception, the survey states that 4 out of 10 britains believe in ghosts, yet only 2000 people were interviewed, the actuall population of the uk is approx 61,000,000 :o :rolleyes:

ooohhhh - please stop it now - you must be awful busy

the last time I heard, the population was 50million and most of them were bankers in london

Hi all :lol:

I hate to say it but until I experience sommet supernatural myself I'm a firm non believer, same as I'm of the belief that once your ticket has been stamped it's all over - therefore enjoy life for the fullest as its not that life is too short its that your deed for soooo long... ;)

Regards

Rob

B)

I hate to say it but until I experience sommet supernatural myself I'm a firm non believer, same as I'm of the belief that once your ticket has been stamped it's all over - therefore enjoy life for the fullest as its not that life is too short its that your deed for soooo long... ;)

Regards

Rob

B)

When I see you on the next plane of existence remind me to say "Wrong" :D

Regards

Rob

B)

When I see you on the next plane of existence remind me to say "Wrong" :D

I am definitely going to start a post on reincarnation, when I'm more awake & get my thoughts together :yes:

I have to say i dont believe in 'ghosts' but i do accept that some things cannot be explained with science

when i was younger i used to get ill a lot - i always had the flu - proper flu not a cold, and would be laid up in bed for a few days, i used to halleucinate quite regularly and saw my soft toys move around on their own, heard glass breaking like it was my bedroom window and heard somebody whisper in my ear to tell me to go out into the garden! :help: As scary as it was i knew they were just dreams/halleucinations.

Obviously these were due to my illness and i believe sometimes that we experience halleucinations without knowing it, if you see something late at night - then your probably half asleep, i mean how many dreams have you had that were so real you were convinced you were awake? Ive had loads!

I also spook myself - i see things that are not there, humans have a tendency to make familar shapes in their minds, like you do with clouds - theres always a cloud that looks like an elephant or a dog etc etc - we do the same late at night an throughout the day, things just dont register properly.

I do get 'feelings' now and again, i used to be so scared of going upstairs in my great-aunties house because it 'felt' horrible and im not the first to say it either, i dont think there are any ghosts there but i just get a grim feeling there ... who knows what causes that

T xx

I might have to lose some of my scepticism here. I had my niece and her 2 kids from Lancashire up for a weekend visit.

We were all downstairs, the 5 year old nips upstairs to the loo. When he comes back down he says "I saw the other person

upstairs". My wife and I both looked at each other in disbelief. We have never said to any family members about this before

but my wife has twice seen what she says is the ghost of an old woman. W T F ?

I might have to lose some of my scepticism here. I had my niece and her 2 kids from Lancashire up for a weekend visit.

We were all downstairs, the 5 year old nips upstairs to the loo. When he comes back down he says "I saw the other person

upstairs". My wife and I both looked at each other in disbelief. We have never said to any family members about this before

but my wife has twice seen what she says is the ghost of an old woman. W T F ?

That is quite normal in that people who have never had an experience like yours think Ghosts are rubbish & dismiss the idea , out of hand.

You now realise that there is a possibility that they exist :P

My attitude is "keep as open a mind as possible on all things"