Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Probably Selling The Aygo

Lister2020

Looking at selling it and getting something older to free up hopefully about 2 grand to give to my mum to clear off her credit cards. Would it be unrealistic to expect no less than 6500 for my aygo? 10 months old, 7000 miles on the clock!

Having a quick glance on Parkers shows an 08/57 Aygo Blue 3 door (as thats the most recent reg on there) with 10,000 miles as attaining a possible Private Good condition price of £6,230

Obviously yours being slightly newer, lower mileage (wasn't sure whether you had a 3 or 5 door but 5 door will also add) means that possibly yes, you could get £6500 for it as a guideline, but not as a rule.

But remember it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.... :thumbsup:

Not a good time to sell a car at the moment due to the R word, don’t expect full market value for it.

Well its only something I'll be checking out, if I can't get a good deal for it I'll be sticking with it. There's a garage near me shelbourne, have an 06 206 for 4395, if i could get it with 2 grand on top out of the aygo id take it.

There was also a 2002 yaris for about 3 grand as well I'll have to see whats on offer.

There was also a 2002 yaris for about 3 grand as well I'll have to see whats on offer.

Being in Northern Ireland you wont have to worry about the English registration change it doesn't affect sales here as we have different regs.

If you're buying a 206 or Yaris from Shelbourne check it over throughly, 206's aren't that reliable. Hopefully its a diesel 206.

I still see very few Aygo's round belfast, compared to the torrent of 107's and C1's.

Sorry to burst the bubble but I dont expect you to get anything like 6500 for it. Parkers list a 3dr Blue as:

Original Price £8,000

Franchised Dealer £6,930

Independent Dealer £6,640

Private Good £6,230

Private Poor £5,125

Part Exchange £5,765

You may get some individual paying you over book price but 6.5K is on the strong side, CAP and Glasses guides make it worth even less. Good luck if you can get it

Kingo :thumbsup:

Mines a 5 door with 7500 miles on it, 10 months old. Shelbourne said they would take it for 6 grand.

There's a c3 at another dealership. 2005, £4395, the exact same price as the 206 in shelbourne. Think ill check out the c3 and if I like it go for it and sell the aygo to shelbourne.

Personally wouldnt go for the C3 or the pug. Well worth getting a Jap car thats a year or two older for the same price

September 2004 ford fiesta zetec 3 door, 40000 miles, £3995 at the dealership. Sounds like a good deal?

Not sellin anymore, which I'm glad about cuz I still love my wee aygo and it was far better to drive than aything else I tried :D

Off on monday to get a quote for the new sound system, sub, new stereo and rear Speakers, hopefully gettin it done on tuesday! :D:D:D:D

Not sellin anymore, which I'm glad about cuz I still love my wee aygo and it was far better to drive than aything else I tried :D

Off on monday to get a quote for the new sound system, sub, new stereo and rear speakers, hopefully gettin it done on tuesday! :D:D:D:D

What about your mum’s £2k credit card debt?

Off on monday to get a quote for the new sound system, sub, new stereo and rear speakers, hopefully gettin it done on tuesday! :D:D:D:D

What about your mum’s £2k credit card debt?

Asked the credit union to extend my loan, they said no problem. My mum said she would just pay the final year herself and after arguing over it I said ok. I'd happily give up the aygo to get my mum out of trouble but this way I still get to keep my pride and joy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Don't suppose anyone knows of a place in N.Ireland that would do some modding for me? (replace the wipers, flash the ecu, that kind of ting?)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links