Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sport Millage

95K miles, just made half a dozen trips between Liverpool & Southampton and am impressed at how much abuse the engine takes, although the stock brakes are prone to fade on the short straights approaching the roundabouts passing Brackley...

A43?

:D

A43?

:D

Yup! You've done it then? From Cherwell Valley up to the Brawn roundabout, usually detour through the town at that point as the chips that bloke sells in Seafood 2 are the business - stay away from the fish though... - and the brakes have time to cool.

Cheers.

got a facelift 05 cts with 31k on it,had no problems so far,havent driven for a while till yesterday and still surprized me wot a good car it is. :D

St Anns you say???? More a St Georges man myself, did you spot my car?? Are you a facelift

I'd choose St. George's over St. Anne's any day myself. That was the point I was making. St. Anne's always looks way too dodgy to risk leaving a car in there. No chance of me spotting you, as I haven't been to Harrow in probably 4 or 5 years. Moved away and never wanted to go back for a visit. Can you blame me?

No not really, not much to harrow now. Iv a feeling it'll go the same way Wembley did. No its just that I spotted a facelift in that car park before and though it mite be some one on here.

Anyhow 96k, second engine,second clutch a second secondary air pump!!!

• 9 months later...