Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Much Revs?

Lee 1

Anyone know the ideal amount of revs to have on for a quick smooth start? :help:

Mine just seems to want to spin in 1st & 2nd. (YTS) <_<

Cant grumble with the amount of torque on these little things tho.........! :thumbsup:

Lee

mine bites and goes at about 3-4 grand although i do have an extra 30mm of rubber from std

I'd go with 3000-4000 as well (in the dry), although I find I need to be careful with the clutch to avoid spinning the wheels. My OE wheels and tyres won't grip as well as jaxx's nice ones would :crybaby:

If its wet, then I find I've gotta be somewhat more gentle, otherwise all the power will be lost in wheelspin!

I'd go with 3000-4000 as well (in the dry), although I find I need to be careful with the clutch to avoid spinning the wheels. My OE wheels and tyres won't grip as well as jaxx's nice ones would :crybaby:

If its wet, then I find I've gotta be somewhat more gentle, otherwise all the power will be lost in wheelspin!

:thumbsup:

in the wet ive had mine spin in 4th! and then die completely when it grips and im only doing 10mph!

One of the downsides of a lightcar...there's not much weight over the front wheels, so it is tricky to get the power down without wheel spin, but you get a feel for it over time.

Vipes