Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Overhead Rear Sports Bar?

stew

Could anybody tell me how much, in millimetres, the overhead rear sports bar sticks up above the roof of a new Invincible Hilux? I need to know before buying as the vehicle has to be kept in my garage and the total available height through the door is 1865mm. I garage my LC5 but it will only go in when the suspension is lowered. Would really appreciate if anybody could help out as the dealers cannot tell me! :(

Could anybody tell me how much, in millimetres, the overhead rear sports bar sticks up above the roof of a new Invincible Hilux? I need to know before buying as the vehicle has to be kept in my garage and the total available height through the door is 1865mm. I garage my LC5 but it will only go in when the suspension is lowered. Would really appreciate if anybody could help out as the dealers cannot tell me! :(

"Overhead Rear Sports Bar" - you mean the roll bar? If so the Toyota one doesnt stick up above the roofline at all;

gallery13149467820.jpg

:thumbsup: Brilliant thanks for that! Toyota actually refer to it as a " Hi -over Sports bar ". In that case the total height shouldn't be over 1810 mm. That should do me just fine. :yahoo: Thanks for putting up the piccy!

• 2 weeks later...
:thumbsup: Brilliant thanks for that! Toyota actually refer to it as a " Hi -over Sports bar ". In that case the total height shouldn't be over 1810 mm. That should do me just fine. :yahoo: Thanks for putting up the piccy!

No problem mate! B)