Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Couple Of Photos

local hero

Firstly i was behind this Toyota recently and i don't recognise it do you? Sorry about quality, on the move + taken with my phone..

phonepics003.jpg

Secondly i got alongside this Harley Funeral sidecar, which was on the back of a trailer on the motorway I thought this was very odd :unsure:

phonepics004.jpg

Moved to "General"...............Where it will get more exposure and (Hopefully) more answers :thumbsup:

The Bikers funeral vehicle (Swear filter :rolleyes: ) is hired out for bikers funerals..................I have seen it once or twice.

Toyota owns Daihatsu and they market the cars diffrent in Japan, this model you show is sold as a Daihatsu Materia in the UK....

site_range_materia_gallery_04_large.jpg

Toyota owns Daihatsu

51.2% of - enough for a controlling interest.

You may get a ride in that sidecar if you carry on using your phone while driving!

I think the bike photo was taken from the passenger seat :rolleyes:

From the angle it certainly looks like the photo has been taken on the drivers side... you can't even say its taken from behind the driver - it's too close to the glass.

Second photo definitely a passenger picture..... I hope (especially being on the motorway at the time)

Hmmmm - sorry, I'm not convinced - certainly looks like the 1st photo was taken by the driver in an obviously moving vehicle.... which is against the law and not something TOC will condone. Please can people be aware of these things and try not to incriminate themselves by posting the evidence on a public forum. :rolleyes:

From the angle it certainly looks like the photo has been taken on the drivers side... you can't even say its taken from behind the driver - it's too close to the glass.

Second photo definitely a passenger picture..... I hope (especially being on the motorway at the time)

Hmmmm - sorry, I'm not convinced - certainly looks like the 1st photo was taken by the driver in an obviously moving vehicle.... which is against the law and not something TOC will condone. Please can people be aware of these things and try not to incriminate themselves by posting the evidence on a public forum. :rolleyes:

Hear hear, Safety first... Go straight to jail Do not collect £200.00 :angry:

Well hardly incriminating evidence, 4 of you have voiced opinions and none of you are right, The first photo was taken by a rear seat passenger (my nephew aged 9) The second photo was taken by me (the driver) however i was stationary in a traffic jam on the M56 The motor bike was crawling past me on the inside and i simply raised my hand + clicked... ;) No probably not legal, i was technically still in control of my vehicle, but if you watch Police camera action hardly the crime of the century + most of the idiots on there after writing off 3 cars at 120mph get 10 days community service :lol:

Well hardly incriminating evidence, 4 of you have voiced opinions and none of you are right, The first photo was taken by a rear seat passenger (my nephew aged 9) The second photo was taken by me (the driver) however i was stationary in a traffic jam on the M56 The motor bike was crawling past me on the inside and i simply raised my hand + clicked... ;) No probably not legal, i was technically still in control of my vehicle, but if you watch Police camera action hardly the crime of the century + most of the idiots on there after writing off 3 cars at 120mph get 10 days community service :lol:

So..................The camera never lies.............. :lol::thumbsup:

I'm just stating what it looks like.....
No offence taken in any way shape or form, I am not a perfect driver (who is) just wanted to clarify that i am not totally irresponsible either, well not on that occasion.. :rolleyes:

I'm just stating what it looks like.....
No offence taken in any way shape or form, I am not a perfect driver (who is) just wanted to clarify that i am not totally irresponsible either, well not on that occasion.. :rolleyes:

This one however was taken at 110mph whilst overtaking an artic in dense fog after 12 pints of Stella :shutit:

035.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links