Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Easter

Bizarra

Happy Easter to all, Management,Moderators, Members & guests :group-cuddles: Beware the moral of the video & go easy on the Eggs :lol:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Awwwwww

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Thanks Victor...............Happy Easter to you too! :)

Sadly the first video shows as being no longer available :(

Edit:.................Seems OK NOW

Thanks, Steve. I thought I had run into this copyright business again, whereby it would play on TOC on my computer, but not in the UK.

I went looking for a substitute [not many] & when I returned, found your edit :thumbsup:

A very special Happy Easter wish for you & yours :D

I'm not religious so doesnt really mean much to me. I'm happy with the 4 days off work tho!

I'm not religious so doesnt really mean much to me. I'm happy with the 4 days off work tho!

Ditto that.

Happy Easter everyone ;)

Tony and I went shopping in Brum today and were disappointed that all the shops were shutting at 5... we joked that it was as a mark of respect for Jesus, who of course could no longer shop for sandals and white robes.....

No offence intended for anyone religious and hope everyone has a Happy Easter :thumbsup: :D

Tony and I went shopping in Brum today and were disappointed that all the shops were shutting at 5... we joked that it was as a mark of respect for Jesus, who of course could no longer shop for sandals and white robes.....

No offence intended for anyone religious and hope everyone has a Happy Easter :thumbsup: :D

Is anyone truly religious anymore ? I'm not, I'm afraid. I was brought up to go to Church every Sunday but now attend only @ Easter & Christmas. I still try to live my life in as good a way as possible, but don't attend, except for friend's funerals. I know more people in the Graveyard, than I do walking the streets. :(

This is not intended to be off my original Topic, merely a reflection on Em's post :rolleyes:

Happy Easter everyone!!!! :D and bizarra, i like to think i'm fairly religious, although i dont attend mass on a weekly basis.

this post is also not intended to be off topic ;)

Is anyone truly religious anymore ? I'm not, I'm afraid. I was brought up to go to Church every Sunday but now attend only @ Easter & Christmas. I still try to live my life in as good a way as possible, but don't attend, except for friend's funerals. I know more people in the Graveyard, than I do walking the streets. :(

This is not intended to be off my original Topic, merely a reflection on Em's post :rolleyes:

Victor

I was once told by a Christian friend of mine that you do not have to attend church to be deemed religious, he explained that the church is where ever you choose to pray / speak to god , be it at home on your own, in a group, or anywhere, the important thing is that you kept an open dialogue with him above, location was not important.... It kind of made a lot of sense to me !

A very happy and peaceful Easter to one and all :)

Victor

I was once told by a Christian friend of mine that you do not have to attend church to be deemed religious, he explained that the church is where ever you choose to pray / speak to god , be it at home on your own, in a group, or anywhere, the important thing is that you kept an open dialogue with him above, location was not important.... It kind of made a lot of sense to me !

Oddly enough, this pretty well sums up the beliefs of the Cathars, about whom I'm always going on. The Inquisition was formed to eradicate them & did a very thorough job. They are still remembered & venerated in their area, the Languedoc in S. France

Victor

Oddly enough, this pretty well sums up the beliefs of the Cathars, about whom I'm always going on. The Inquisition was formed to eradicate them & did a very thorough job. They are still remembered & venerated in their area, the Languedoc in S. France

Cathars ?, i had to look that up on google :lol:

I can positively add that the bloke in question was not one of those, just a devout christian, the trouble was though, that he was always on a mission to convert and he told me what he did when he was on one of afore said missions, to convert me, and i told him that i did not attend church, but believed in god, i'm sure he told me what he did as a way of getting me on the ladder, so to speak, and the rest would follow, but as said his words did strike a chord with me.

Victor

I can positively add that the bloke in question was not one of those, just a devout christian, the trouble was though, that he was always on a mission to convert and he told me what he did when he was on one of afore said missions, to convert me, and i told him that i did not attend church, but believed in god, i'm sure he told me what he did as a way of getting me on the ladder, so to speak, and the rest would follow, but as said his words did strike a chord with me.

No Cathars exist as an organised religion anymore :( The Inquisition did a very efficient job on 100s of thousnds of good people :angry:

I totally agree with what your friend said :thumbsup: "Whatever helps you get you through this life is right for you"

Victor

No Cathars exist as an organised religion anymore :( The Inquisition did a very efficient job on 100s of thousnds of good people :angry:

I totally agree with what your friend said :thumbsup: "Whatever helps you get you through this life is right for you"

On a lighter note :lol: i found myself putting my friends advice into practice on saturday afternoon , :offtopic: whist watching my beloved " chels " leading Bolton 4-0 with 20 mins to go, then Bolton scoring 3 goals in 9 minutes , leaving us hanging on for the remainder of the match, i prayed like there was no tomorrow :lol::backofnet: :lol2: :lol2:

Ouch ! :lol:

I found a video of a couple sitting at the breakfast table. She was talking to a Day or 2 old little fluffy chicken which was cheeping its heart out back to her. Her Partner/Husband was a cranky git who was becoming increasingly irritated by the cheeping :( It ended with him ,apparently reaching out with his fist & squshing it flat :sick:

Couldn't have been real, please reassure me. It looked it , so definitely didn't load & post it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links