Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Gti Fitment

L4AGZE

I know Corolla's have PCD of 4x 100 and the offset is 35-38. I was looking on a website and it showed a centre bore size of 54. Im assuming this is the size of the lugs that the wheel fits on. The one thing im unsure about is if i was to purchase second hand wheels and the centre bore was larger or smaller by a few diameter would i have problems fitting the alloys on.

Or does this only apply to alloys where the wheel nuts actually go into the hub like most European cars? :eek:

The centre bore is the circular hole in the middle of the wheel. It is what locates the wheel on the hub. A smaller centre bore on the wheel will mean the wheel will not fit but a larger wheel centre bore can be used with the help of a centring ring - sometimes called a cone.

well put john.

another point is dont be tempted to use a larger centre bore without a cone/cenering ring as the wheel studs arnt ment to take all the load of the car

you'd just need to get the right size spiggot rings to fit in the centre of the wheels, so the centre bore will then measure 54mm. you can get them from any wheel shop

Thanks guys, its pretty much what i thought although i didnt communicate it to well!

So by using cones/cenering (is that the right spelling?) does this affect the handling/ride adversely as opposed to using alloys with the right centre bore size? :thumbsup:

No difference in handling at all - it just centres the wheel on the hub - that's why it's called a centering ring - or spiggot ring - or cone. It's all the same thing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links