Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sort Of Newbie - Steve - Ed Of Mr2 Only Magazine

steve@mr2only.com

Hi All,

I'm not sure if I've posted before, if I did it was a good while ago, I recognise a few usernames, so no doubt a few of you know of me, I'm Steve, editor of MR2 Only Magazine, and avid MR2 enthusiast, having had around 10 MR2s to date, and currently have a mk1 stripped out track car, a black 93 Revision 2 GTS Turbo T-bar, and a silver 53 reg Mk3 Roadster with Hass stage II turbo kit running around 220hp, which I'm soon to embark on the Roadster Club trip to Corfu in.

If you've never heard of MR2 Only Magazine, it's a glossy 84 page colour magazine dedicated to only MR2s, Mk1, Mk2 and Mk3s, modfied, concourse or restored, we regularly feature MR2s from all over the world, and the magazine is read all over the world, subject topics include technical tips, restoration projects, build diaries, club event and meet reports, MR2s in motorsport coverage, and we are always on the look out for new and excting MR2s to feature, you can contact me or any other member of the MR2 Only team through our website www.mr2only.com

These are just small selection of the MR2s we have featured in our two and a half years of publishing:-

MR2Only.jpg

and this is the current cover for issue 15 about to be dispatched

FULLREZrich_cov_apr2.jpg

Our website offer discounted price for subscription for club members, as well as deals on back issues, visit www.mr2only.com

If anyone here would like to donate me a Border CF Bonnet I would be happy to take it!!!

**I remember you Steve!**

Hi Steve

Welcome to Toyota Owners Club (fourth post from "06"....must have been in stasis :lol: ) :thumbsup:

See you two weeks on Monday at the Dover ferry terminal ;)

Les

Hi Steve and Welcome..

cant wait to see this months Mag... :lol:

Rash.

Many thanks for the welcome guys!

Really looking forward to the Corfu trip now Les!!

Hi Steve

Nice to see you back on here again lol.

I'm guessing you will be a very busy man this year with all the shows approaching.

Keep up the good work with the mag :thumbsup:

Say hi to your mum Pam :yes:

jerry!!

Hi Steve

Nice to see you back on here again lol.

I'm guessing you will be a very busy man this year with all the shows approaching.

Keep up the good work with the mag :thumbsup:

Say hi to your mum Pam :yes:

jerry!!

Hello Jerry

:) :) :)

Long time no see :P if you are at any of the shows come over and see us we've always got time for old friends - and new of course :D

Pam

:rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Hi Steve - seeing as you are such a whizz with MR2's........mine is a mk3 - could you look at the bing bing bing forum and shed some light on the situ?????????? :crybaby:

• 8 months later...

Wow that's stunning! Very very nice. :yes::thumbsup:

She lives in Milton Keynes - so you might see her about now the sun is out again :yahoo: