Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Convince Me To Buy A Tsport!

Adrian Mo

Are tsport corollas really that good! I have a 2.0 d4d and looks wise I love it but I want something with lads more power!

What mpg do you get with ur cts?

Are they as quick/quicker than a type r

When does the lift kick in?

U know the way a diesel driven right will do near 300k ... Wot wud a petrol! Like if I saw a cts with 80k on her, how much more life wud she have assuming she's running well?

And finally, a mate of mine bought a 2.2 prelude 200bhp, he test drove a tsport n said u really have 2 push them to get anythin out of it! I think he's full of ***** lol!

Thanks, hope 2 join the cts 'gang' soon LOL :D

Are tsport corollas really that good! I have a 2.0 d4d and looks wise I love it but I want something with lads more power!

U know the way a diesel driven right will do near 300k ... Wot wud a petrol! Like if I saw a cts with 80k on her, how much more life wud she have assuming she's running well?

And finally, a mate of mine bought a 2.2 prelude 200bhp, he test drove a tsport n said u really have 2 push them to get anythin out of it! I think he's full of ***** lol!

well drive it off lift you will get around 40mpg

the type r on paper is 10 bhp faster, in the regards to handling they are better....but at the end of the day its the driver that makes the difference

depends on service history, how its been driven etc

to a degree he is right you have to be on it to get anything but thats the fun, you can drive nicely until your in c**t mode

Hi,the T-sport is nearly as quick as a Type R however the handling is no where near as good,but for road use its fine .Most people upgrade to the TTE lowering springs and this improves handling alot.The engine does have to be revved hard to get the power however ,using Shell V-power fuel improves the midrange power alot and it cleans out your engine.The engines are built to last so assuming they are well looked after they should do many 1000's of miles.Id look for one with 50,000k personally.I bought mine 8 months ago as an upgrade to my carolla GS thinking it would just be another car to get me from A to B since then ive been out in my T-sport pretty much everynight just driving it for fun .lol I cant get enough of it.

Just drive one! that'll give you a good enough reason.

The thing that i like best about the CTS is that it doesnt look like a fast car, but as soon as you start revving it it flies!

Wicked on petrol for the performance you get

extremely comfortable, AC,dim view mirrors, auto sensing wipers, traction control, can fit 5 people comfortably! good boot. Fast when you need it. Proper sleeper aswell!!

the t-sport gets better standard equipment than the typr r,basiclly the t-sport is wolf in sheeps clothing.plus good for the missus to drive to as she never ever been in lift and never drives it fast.take one out and test drive one ul not be dissapointed :D :D

I did test a ep3 type r, but i bought a tsport. Weird.

After the first "lift" i kept smiling for many weeks.

When i installed k&n typhoon the smile got even wider. The sound was just awesome. :)

Go for the facelift if your going to get a stock ts. Prefacelift like mine is pretty ugly as a stock. :(

Facelift is much better looking.