Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather Seat

jibbbbbb

hi ya again , just wondering if any one has any tips on this problem. as you can see from the below pics , my drivers side seat has a few marks and scraches on it , mainly down to wear and tear ( and rivets on jeans ) . just hoping someone has come across this before , i am hoping there is some kind of black leather care product on the market , i have tryed black shoe polish with no joy , the seats on my car have been regually cleaned and protected by autoglym , looks like it aint that good . any advise would be great , looking forward to your replys ..

cheers jib

2e65xdy.jpg

zohtty.jpg

27xo0lf.jpg

Don't know what to suggest other than black wax, which shoe polish did you try? old fashioned cherry blossom in a flat tin or the newer kind that has a sponge applicator + is liquid? we have a leather suite which came with a cleaning kit including a lipstick type touch up but its a tan color, i assume they must be available in black :unsure:

best to get it fixed and the leather fed then drive naked

best to get it fixed and the leather fed then drive naked

And get her to remove the stilettos :thumbsup:

Try this site LINK

They seem to have loads of different stuff but certainly do scuff cover dye sticks.

That's a dead link Davrav??????

Try this site LINK

They seem to have loads of different stuff but certainly do scuff cover dye sticks.

That's a dead link Davrav??????

Fixed it now Chatman but it is the same site that Junebug recommends too.

I,ve Put that site in my favorites seems to have all those "i didn't know existed", products.. :thumbsup: