Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Here Is Going To Japfest

chaycore

right, who here is going? for all of those coming from far away.. there are plenty of travel lodges ect nearby to stay at overnight, could organise a night out for a meal or drinks afterwards either in chippenham or swindon. anyone keen on this idea? or just meeting before to convoy down?

I'll be there but I'm travelling from Cardiff so only an hours drive for me on the day. I'll be there with another club - Hampshire Japanese Car Club.

hmmmmm i could be going but not sure who with or even in what car, maybe looking to change my car soon ;)

hmmmmm i could be going but not sure who with or even in what car, maybe looking to change my car soon ;)

Live just down the road in Bristol so I'll be there on the day

i'm not going with you if you get a supra... you'll be a dot in the distance after a few minutes!!

I am going to show with UJCC. And i'm staying overnight on the saturday at M4 Services. Would be good for a night out after - I know others from a rival corolla group are staying at same place

I'll be going but my car is going on stand with another corolla and yaris group

might be stayin over too, but know theres few people from other club stayin over an planin on goin out

Live about 20 mins drive away through the country roads. I have a horrible feeling I'm going to get roped into Marshalling this time thou rather than press. If that's the case, I'm gonna make sure I'm on the start line!

im going with JCUK, going to take about 2 hours to get down from shropshire :-\

just bwt to book a hotel for me n mates for saturday night lookin forward to it now :)

gonna be immense! any meeting place in mind for a few beverages afterwards?

wat stand u off on mate?

wat stand u off on mate?

same one as toweylowey i think, its another corolla/yaris group :)

wat stand u off on mate?

same one as toweylowey i think, its another corolla/yaris group :)

im off on same stand matey so im in for sum beers after stopping in hotel sat night :)

i'm not going with you if you get a supra... you'll be a dot in the distance after a few minutes!!

lol ul be safe for now mate, ive had to knock that idea on the head, gonna cost too much money less reliability etc

r u going down there mate, not too far for us 90 mins max

Would go if there weren't so many modern cars :!Removed!:

These Jap car shows nowadays seem to get besot with stuff under 10 year old - a few years ago when they started in the early 90's there used to be a lot of 70's Tin turn up (e.g around 20 year old then) but unfortunately these shows seem to have become a bit of a 'Max Power muppet' style show ...

...however total appologies if things these year have managed to become 'respectable' again. I have nothing against modern cars it's just that I'd like to see more of a 'cross selection' of vehicles through all the decades.

:yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links